[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Kalt13008 wrote:
What about a watcher's eye hatred moded ?

There are no mods we could need.
"
Vladislove wrote:
Thanks again for the excellent build! I liked it very much, EQ was very nice for the game skill, especially for me, it was my first non-crit character.
But I played for the Scion, simply because) If you do not care, take Slayer, I think there will be more damage.
Distracted at last from the farm Burial Chambers and decided to close the Guards and Shaper. Everything was easy and without death except for Phoenix (I'm just a noob and died twice on it)
Well, Shaper with one death (I'm just noob) - https://youtu.be/j2qHh96_eok

Well, I want to show off my successful corrupt from the Temple and in general all the equipment:
Spoiler

Glad you enyojed it, and Gz for the nice corruption mate! I saw you in the video from gamerforlife :D
Hope iam as lucky as you when i corrupt my stuff in the next temple! :P
"
murilomuka wrote:
How is this build versus Uber Elder?

I'm looking for a build capable of doing everything in the end game (Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, MAYBE Pale Court and HOTGM). How is this build against these?

HOGM and Uberelder could be hard with him, but i think its doable with good gear. I havent tryed it yet but i will in the future.
Heya Prycro,

Running your build aswell and im liking it alot.
when i first started a few years back my first char was a EQ one..
This is the first time i returned to it when i saw your build.

Do you have any tips for me when looking at my current gear? (i do have the red dream jewel, does the passive to Elemental resists have to be cuz im not getting any endurance charges when i dont put points in the elementalist passive)

Spoiler

And isnt Blood Magic and the 3 passive's after BM worth it? (35% increased max hp and 40% less mana reserved)

Thanks in advance! :)
Last edited by ghol1989 on Jun 20, 2018, 5:07:12 AM
"
Prycro wrote:
"
Kalt13008 wrote:

Well there is a add xx - xxx cold damage when affected by hatred (65 minimum- 105 maximum i think)
This can add some damage
It costs almost nothing (40/60 c) and it adds like 17k damage for me on path of building.
"
Kalt13008 wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:
"
Kalt13008 wrote:

Well there is a add xx - xxx cold damage when affected by hatred (65 minimum- 105 maximum i think)
This can add some damage
It costs almost nothing (40/60 c) and it adds like 17k damage for me on path of building.

Might wanna go for some jewels that do the same + extra resist?
Spoiler
Last edited by ghol1989 on Jun 20, 2018, 8:25:37 AM
"
Kalt13008 wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:
"
Kalt13008 wrote:

This can add some damage

17k seems way to high. We only skale physical damage, so added ele damage will do almost nothing for us.
rare jewels are much more powerful.
Yoho,

Thanks again for the help through Discord.
i see you are using weird boots @_@

I upgraded some of my gear.

Spoiler

Any tips what i could change next if you inspect my Character "Gorekiel"

Thanks in advance o/
"
ghol1989 wrote:
Yoho,

Spoiler

Thanks in advance o/

Hey,

yes, iam testing some Kaoms Root action. It was not that easy to put them into the build and iam not sure that its worth, but i keep testing and decide later.

Your gear looks pretty good now! But man, what are those flasks? xD
Why do you use a mana flask? Dont you have a mana leech jewel in your setup?
Other than that, a Atziris Promise and a Sulphur/Silverflask would be good. Maybe a Sins Rebirth too, its around 70c, so quite cheap. I dont think you need more than one life flask. I use only damage flasks most of the time.
"
ghol1989 wrote:
Yoho,

Spoiler

Thanks in advance o/

Ah, and dont forget to put quality on your gems! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info