[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Twintech wrote:
what gear do you enchant and sell ?

Good unique helmet bases for enchants are:

Devotos Devotion
Starkonjas Head
Rats Nest
Alphas Howl (for reduced reservation enchants)

You could also enchant good evasion/armour/energyshield bases with ilvl 84+.

I prefer Devotos, since it is cheap and many enchants can fit on it.
Thanks for this thread! Following your SKill tree a bit compared to my attempt massively helped my dps! The build feels super satisfying espiclly once I got my Disfavor and 6-linked it, now I have the Enchant it makes the build whole. My gear could probably use upgrades here and there, but oerall, it's awesome to play!!
"Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the stairs are steep; take time them one at a time."
"
Kalt13008 wrote:
Hey prycro.
I see you're testing the warped timepiece amulet : )
For me , it s a massive dps boost in comparaison to carnage heart. My gear are modest (no atziri axe ) but the dps gain is really good.
I have a 0.25 delay and a 0.3 attack speed with warped timepiece , and this give me 1 aftershock per earthquake , with 3 of each per second.

I think with a 21/23 less duration and a atziri disfavour (+2 support and good attack speed) we can definitly get the 4 earthquake/aftershock per second.

It seems you need 0.02 second between aftershock and the earthquake. With just 0.01 difference the aftershock don't trigger each earthquake ( for example with 0.30 delay , you need 0.32 attack rate.)

Hello mate,

right now, im not sure about it. Its definitely a dps boost, but i have to sacrifice life to get the required Dex/Int nodes. The best thing i noticed is the faster Leapslam due the faster attack speed.^^
I will try to get those missing stats on my ring or other gearslots and do further adjustments and testing.
It seems like a good choice next to the carnage heart, but in the end, a rare one will always outplay both anyway.

Thx for the note and improving my Guide! :)
"
Pladimus wrote:
Thanks for this thread! Following your SKill tree a bit compared to my attempt massively helped my dps! The build feels super satisfying espiclly once I got my Disfavor and 6-linked it, now I have the Enchant it makes the build whole. My gear could probably use upgrades here and there, but oerall, it's awesome to play!!

I am glad that you enjoy it and thanks for the positive feedback! :)
EQ is a awesome skill, iam happy to see more people having fun with it.
Stay Safe!
Very excited reading this guide. Always on the lookout for a Uber lab farmer for league starts!

Did you just level with sunder until 70? When did you change to earthquake?

Roughly what is the earliest level you can start farming Uber lab with this?

Is the build meant to face tank bosses like shaped beams or should you still dodge stuff? I like noob player style where I eat pizza and press one button :)
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Very excited reading this guide. Always on the lookout for a Uber lab farmer for league starts!

Did you just level with sunder until 70? When did you change to earthquake?

Roughly what is the earliest level you can start farming Uber lab with this?

Is the build meant to face tank bosses like shaped beams or should you still dodge stuff? I like noob player style where I eat pizza and press one button :)

Also kinda worried about trying to afford a disfavour for this build. How does it do farming Uber lab with a hezmana? I am so unlucky with those enchants I rarely make big bucks in first week of league
"
Prycro wrote:
"
POEYeahBuddy wrote:
I'm a total noob beginner player. You're build looks like it meets my requirements; fast, cheap, and fun! My other build is fun but too slow of incursions which led me to yours.

What should I be prioritizing early game as far as gems, things to spend currency, etc just so I can easily clear early acts and incursion?

Hello,

you should check the gem and gear section, there are more informations for you. In the early stages its important to upgready you weapon all 10-15 levels, there are many unique ones you can use. Then you should do the normal and cruel lab as fast as possible to get your leech going. Try to have always a decent life pool for your level, so life on gear is very important.

Right so I'm only level 10 rn, so any recommendation on what skill to use in the meantime since i can't get earthquake till lvl 28?
This is the strongest, fastest and most fun build I've ever played. Thanks for making my first earthquake playthrough a real treat!
Hc viable?
what about crimson dance Keystone ?

It's right on our path , and with already 75% chance to bleed , this can be a good option .

and do you think Uber elder / uber atziri is doable with perfect gear ?

If shaper is done with 5 link earthquake and 5 link warchief , maybe uber elder is doable with 6 link on both ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info