[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Jalopyy wrote:
Whats the difference between the normal build and the 'red nightmare' one? Looks like you just added more points, doesn't seem to be separate. If so, why distinguish?

E: also what do you think between this build and a slayer cyclone, in terms of bossing?

The difference is that the Red Nightmare jewel require resist nodes in its area to give block chance and generate endurance charges.

The singletarget from EQ and the totem is already pretty nice for endgame. I dont even think Cyclone has better singletarget damage in this type of build.
"
WestGunner wrote:
What do you think about Mark of the Elder instead of Ming's Heart ?

I just tested it out. The damage is almost the same, but you lose quite a bit of chaos damage and gained about ~300HP.

I like the chaos res and the additional chaos damage from Mings Heart. Maybe i change them, when i get a really nice shaper ring.
"
pisitputt wrote:
Finally got my tombfist with vulnerability curse! Guardian down easily. Mapping super OP. Strongly recommend this upgrade after 6Ls. Got it at 3ex.

Ya Tombfists with corruption are really nice for this build. I currently wait for a Vuln+Frenzy pair of Tombfists.
"
KuraiArashi wrote:
"
KuraiArashi wrote:
So I've now put a bit more currency into my gear and actually updated it. As I said previous All my gear was from halfway through the 2nd week of league on this character as it was strong enough to do the bosses I wanted to do already and I was farming maps with other characters.

I'm pretty much only interested in this character atm and am looking to level it up and gearing it to do uber elder easier.

So I changed my helm, boots, 1 rare ring, bossing belt, and 1 jewel. These upgrades cost around 18 exalts. (excluding sell value of previous gear, jewels) The jewel cost me around 8ex. The ring cost around 4. But with those changes and changing 2 passives on my tree + 20% my blood rage (was lazy before) and my conc effect that was on my totem (it was 9% again was being lazy) My shaper dps went from around 600k (this was without blood rage and punishment wasnt active. Just realized today I hadn't clicked "been hit recently" so it wasnt active) to 1,017,159.9 total combined. (Blood rage gives attack speed and with 20% at lvl 7 its 13% increased attack speed and I have enough life regen to not even come remotely close to degening during bosses so the 13% added attack speed is well worth it.) In reality my shaper DPS prior to this should have been around 800k because I also did not tick "always at full life". Considering the flow of shaper fights and how I can be more relaxed with this character during normal shaper Punishment is automatically up most of the time because I can face tank most a few of the mechanics with no worry. So these upgrades have changed my dps by around 200k.

My updated pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1qR3nK4e

In total taking into account that most of my gear was bought 1 1/2 weeks into league so it was considerably more expensive I have now spent around 100 exalts in this character not including the Headhunter because as I said before I got my HH from temple. I have calculated the price based on todays market for the items I bought 1 1/2 weeks into league and price of all the gear would be closer to 45-50exalts right now. I've still have 80 RAW exalts to spend on this character and around 30ex in stuff to sell in shop still. So I will be making more upgrades. Currently trying to find a nice elder steel ring with atleast 80 ilvl for a crafting base but the people that actually have those are never online. 84 or higher doesn't even exist. Which is why I've went with essence of hysteria for my steel ring crafting for now.

Will be further upgrading and seeing how far I can push this. Currently looking for the elder steel ring crafting base I mentioned and a specific corruption on atziri's disfavour.

Upgraded again, Finally found a nice corrupted Atziri's Disfavour. It was 120k shaper dps increase by itself. The only downside was it was 53 exalts. So roughly at around 153 exalts spent on this character but ive got 1,130,xxx shaper dps atm and still investing more to improve.

New pastebin with new axe and with HH equiped instead of Bossing belt...: https://pastebin.com/Fh3ybL28

Nice! Good luck on Uber Elder! Please share your results with us after the fight, im currently not playing much and havent spawned him yet.

Gratz on your Disfavour, im thinking of getting a nice one with corrupion too, but first i want my Vuln+Frenzy Tombfists. I use a 1off perf Disfavour in Std with a 30% quality corruption, that one already have 662pdps, but a nice rolled one with inc. Phys and maybe inc. attack speed would obviously be much better.

Love how you further want to improve him, you seem to like this build. :) Most of the people play a build to level 90 and start over.
"
timmtey wrote:
Hey!
What's the point in not leveling Immortal Call and Blood Rage higher than level 3 / 7?

To make sure your Immortal call and Bloodrage triggers even on a tiny amount of damage.
What are you thoughts on blasphemy+vuln vs. HoA? Seems like you get more damage until you get the CoH mod on gloves.
"
Smoogler wrote:
What are you thoughts on blasphemy+vuln vs. HoA? Seems like you get more damage until you get the CoH mod on gloves.

I use HoA mostly for the clear and the good feeling.
You can use blasph+vuln, if you have the free gem sockets for it.
"
Prycro wrote:
"
timmtey wrote:
Hey!
What's the point in not leveling Immortal Call and Blood Rage higher than level 3 / 7?

To make sure your Immortal call and Bloodrage triggers even on a tiny amount of damage.

But doesn't that depend on the level of CwDt?
"
timmtey wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:
"
timmtey wrote:
Hey!

But doesn't that depend on the level of CwDt?

yep, Cwdt cannot trigger gems higher than its levelrequirement.
Last edited by Prycro on Jul 19, 2018, 5:47:01 PM
"
KuraiArashi wrote:
So I've now put a bit more currency into my gear and actually updated it. As I said previous All my gear was from halfway through the 2nd week of league on this character as it was strong enough to do the bosses I wanted to do already and I was farming maps with other characters.

I'm pretty much only interested in this character atm and am looking to level it up and gearing it to do uber elder easier.

So I changed my helm, boots, 1 rare ring, bossing belt, and 1 jewel. These upgrades cost around 18 exalts. (excluding sell value of previous gear, jewels) The jewel cost me around 8ex. The ring cost around 4. But with those changes and changing 2 passives on my tree + 20% my blood rage (was lazy before) and my conc effect that was on my totem (it was 9% again was being lazy) My shaper dps went from around 600k (this was without blood rage and punishment wasnt active. Just realized today I hadn't clicked "been hit recently" so it wasnt active) to 1,017,159.9 total combined. (Blood rage gives attack speed and with 20% at lvl 7 its 13% increased attack speed and I have enough life regen to not even come remotely close to degening during bosses so the 13% added attack speed is well worth it.) In reality my shaper DPS prior to this should have been around 800k because I also did not tick "always at full life". Considering the flow of shaper fights and how I can be more relaxed with this character during normal shaper Punishment is automatically up most of the time because I can face tank most a few of the mechanics with no worry. So these upgrades have changed my dps by around 200k.

My updated pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1qR3nK4e

In total taking into account that most of my gear was bought 1 1/2 weeks into league so it was considerably more expensive I have now spent around 100 exalts in this character not including the Headhunter because as I said before I got my HH from temple. I have calculated the price based on todays market for the items I bought 1 1/2 weeks into league and price of all the gear would be closer to 45-50exalts right now. I've still have 80 RAW exalts to spend on this character and around 30ex in stuff to sell in shop still. So I will be making more upgrades. Currently trying to find a nice elder steel ring with atleast 80 ilvl for a crafting base but the people that actually have those are never online. 84 or higher doesn't even exist. Which is why I've went with essence of hysteria for my steel ring crafting for now.

Will be further upgrading and seeing how far I can push this. Currently looking for the elder steel ring crafting base I mentioned and a specific corruption on atziri's disfavour.

I recommend buying or crafting a rare elder amulet too. BiS for life and damage. Non-chaos as extra chaos and increased maximum life leech rate are great mods.
Last edited by Prycro on Jul 19, 2018, 7:59:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info