3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
1i1W4DE wrote:
how do u think dual shimmeron?
just got one from t7 elder, should i go 1 shimmeron and 1 rare wand? I'm now using dual rare wand.
Should I do some change on my passive if I switch to shimmeron?

Dual shimmeron is the best combo for dps. I'm trying to get one more to see how is it. You should prob get some power charges nodes if you're dual wielding Shimmerons. If you have only 1 you can use that with a shield without taking the power charge nodes.
Is it worth switching to dagger/shield after getting a 6L tinkerkin? Is the DPS gonna be higher?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Is it worth switching to dagger/shield after getting a 6L tinkerkin? Is the DPS gonna be higher?

Yes, with this Dagger + Shield I'm using I gained something like 5k of avg. damage in tooltip and I can use Shield Charge as a mobility skill.
"
Durnz wrote:

Dual shimmeron is the best combo for dps. I'm trying to get one more to see how is it. You should prob get some power charges nodes if you're dual wielding Shimmerons. If you have only 1 you can use that with a shield without taking the power charge nodes.

Using your build with dual Shimmeron's- picked up +2 Power Charges and a few of the flat lightning damage nodes (Lightning Walker/Crackling Speed), so far I've murdered everything I've come across.

I also dropped MoM for the time being, to use a Mark of the Shaper/Elder ring for more spell damage. I'm a little squishier, but do noticeably more damage.
Last edited by Xolve on Jun 22, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
"

Can't wait for your dual shimmeron guide, I tried another's in forum, but I just all messed up.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:

Yes, with this Dagger + Shield I'm using I gained something like 5k of avg. damage in tooltip and I can use Shield Charge as a mobility skill.

You're right, it feels much less clunky with dagger+shield, shield charge is awesome and dps went up since you're not limited to lvl 16 gems in staff.
Loving this build, though instead of the Dagger + Shield I'm using 2 Trap/Ele damage Maces, untill dual Shimmerons.

Working to eventually switch to Loreweave as soon as it's 6 linked.

Also, wouldn't Eldrich Battery be a must with MoM + Tinkerskin?
Killed Shaper today with the staff and Tinkerskin, build works as advertised. 4.4k hp, around 9k tooltip average damage for lightning trap and some 20-something thousand for Lightning Spire - should I get serious and push to get 5th jewel on tree + switch to trap gloves and dagger+shield or some other weapon combination for Uber Elder?
Should I switch to dagger + shield with 5l Tinkerskin and additional trap gloves? Or should I stick to staff until I get a 6l Tinkerskin?
"
Chanlilah wrote:
Should I switch to dagger + shield with 5l Tinkerskin and additional trap gloves? Or should I stick to staff until I get a 6l Tinkerskin?

have same question!

Thx for the build guide too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info