3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

Can I know how Chain Reaction interact with Tinkerskin's Trigger effect? I initially assume if you throw 4 trap at once and if all of them are within trigger area, all of them will trigger Tinkerskin's Trigger effect.

But i just read from here as someone mention that it's not the case?
Great build, gracias me lad! Running my second Shadow ever. Feels like Ranger in terms of survivability, but deals tons of tons of tons of damage, so another unmentioned defensive mech is you kill everything before it can touch you xD
"
Tzippy7111 wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Tzippy7111 wrote:
i have a choir of storm sitting in stash, i tried it and my dmg was very pleasing (currently lvl 78). my res are all above 100 except for chaos, but my question is should i use choir or just invest in a good life, res and spell dmg amulet?

A rare amulet with the right stats is better than Choir. You should look for one with Critical Multiplier/Chance, Life/Res and spell damage. Critical Strike Multiplier is the best stats for dps

What ur thoughts with inpulsa with this build.

Doesn't work. You don't shock and you don't kill, traps do.
"
FunFair wrote:
Can I know how Chain Reaction interact with Tinkerskin's Trigger effect? I initially assume if you throw 4 trap at once and if all of them are within trigger area, all of them will trigger Tinkerskin's Trigger effect.

But i just read from here as someone mention that it's not the case?

Xavathos is correct. You only gain the Life/ES if you trap was triggered by the enemies. IF you're using Chain Reaction and 4 traps are triggered by an enemy you'll gain Life/ES from the 4 traps, but if only 1 trap is triggered by the enemy and the other 3 is triggered by Chain Reaction you'll gain Life/ES from 1 trap only. You can test using Explosies Expert instead and see how it goes. I rly don't feel the need of that right now and I like to have an extra jewel with good stats and life.
hey do u think 2 good rare daggers or wand with high spell dmg and crit or 1 dagger/wand and 1 shield would be better then shimermmon or is that the most dmg weapon for this build.
Last edited by Tzippy7111 on Jun 12, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
thanks
Last edited by Tzippy7111 on Jun 12, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
"
Tzippy7111 wrote:
hey do u think 2 good rare daggers or wand with high spell dmg and crit or 1 dagger/wand and 1 shield would be better then shimermmon or is that the most dmg weapon for this build.

Just simulated both on PoB.
Dual Shimmeron with 5 power charges is a lot better than Dagger/Shield.

Dual Shimmeron

Dagger + Shield

Dagger

Shield

Last edited by Durnz on Jun 13, 2018, 1:07:44 AM
Update: T16 Hydra and Shaper Kills Videos.
Still using the Mirebough Staff and 5 link Tinkerskin
how do u think about add on damage jewels?
did you pass T16 with the gears in post?
@Durnz: thank you very much for this fine build and guide! i wanted to play a trapper but i cannot afford to pay for the other variant that uses a 6 socket staff. i got lucky with a tabula rasa drop and traded for a very cheap fencoil and fated it. =)

Please keep us updated with your in game exploits!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info