Any interesting double corruptions yet?

I farmed a locus on each of my chars last night and came back to it today. Bought a 6 socket Belly and got a Drillneck from prophecy. RIP'd the Drillneck but got this on the other corruption.

I'm really wanting a +1 gem and +2 duration gem belly. None are even posted on trade in any socket amount. Looks like I'll have to try and get one myself.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Why

Did

You

Not

6-link

It.

Duh.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Because I have 0 fusings from trying to 6 link it? I can't wait around all league to 6 link an item so that I can run the temple.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
You cannot 6-link it now, though, or can you? 1500 fusings + 1500 vaal orbs now.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
You cannot 6-link it now, though, or can you? 1500 fusings + 1500 vaal orbs now.
Correct. Vorici 8 can link it. I'm not farming it for the league. I am farming it to replace a piece of gear I use on standard. Both of the ones I've corrupted will get vendored if I can corrupt a +1 gem level and +2 duration gem level belly. there are none on trade and I've been looking daily since I first made this thread. lol
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I'm really wanting a +1 gem and +2 duration gem belly. None are even posted on trade in any socket amount. Looks like I'll have to try and get one myself.

It's not a Belly of the Beast, but if you wear all corrupted gear, it has a higher "x% increased maximum Life" mod than Belly:

I am certain you can find something similar in Incursion.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Aug 2, 2018, 7:35:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info