Any interesting double corruptions yet?

I didn't get a screen shot of it, but I saw a Tabula go by in global chat last night that was +2 gem level, +49% damage.

That has to be the best leveling item maybe ever.
Does this count?

That's hilarious. It's like getting cannot be stunned corruption on Kaom boots.
a guy posted a screenshot of a 6l white socket inpulsa on reddit
Last edited by CAPSLOCK_ON on Jun 4, 2018, 6:10:45 PM
Got this

Just made this:

Looks like gems having stats up to gem level 30 is not sufficient anymore.
i'd kill for a list of possibilities or something.

is the wiki page up to date? no frenzy charges on boots, but can get them on gloves now, and such.
in my next temple i have a lvl 3 corrupting chamber but im not sure what to use it on. i was thinking my atziri's steps. ultimately i wanna roll my ngamahu's flame but thats just a bit too expensive to risk at the moment.
"
xMustard wrote:
i'd kill for a list of possibilities or something.

is the wiki page up to date? no frenzy charges on boots, but can get them on gloves now, and such.
in my next temple i have a lvl 3 corrupting chamber but im not sure what to use it on. i was thinking my atziri's steps. ultimately i wanna roll my ngamahu's flame but thats just a bit too expensive to risk at the moment.

PoEDB has the up-to-date corruptions:

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=MapFragment
It may not be BiS but it's convenient. And my first double corrupt, so it means something, right? Oh and that belt, not a double corrupt, I think, at least it didn't give me any achievement for it but it's kinda convenient. Threw it in because the roll was crap.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
What room gives you choice to double corrupt any item?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info