[3.3] Popcorn Skeleton bomber (Minion instability Earendel's Embrace)

Had almost given up on leveling my Necro, then I yolo 6 linked my Bloodbond in 2 fusings.

Also wondering what you guys' thoughts are on running Zombie meat shields as apposed to Dark Pact totem??
"
Drigin1 wrote:
Had almost given up on leveling my Necro, then I yolo 6 linked my Bloodbond in 2 fusings.

Also wondering what you guys' thoughts are on running Zombie meat shields as apposed to Dark Pact totem??

i have 4 sceptres (weapon swap), so I run zombie 3l sceptre most of the time. I will switch to dark-pact for bosses like shaper, uber elder, uber atziri where the zombies dont really do anything
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
Drigin1 wrote:

i have 4 sceptres (weapon swap), so I run zombie 3l sceptre most of the time. I will switch to dark-pact for bosses like shaper, uber elder, uber atziri where the zombies dont really do anything

Ahhh okay, thanks for that. I will work towards that
Hi,

I have been talking about my Curse/Minion Explosion build on pages 14/15 of this post and I had another idea if anyone wouldn't mind letting me know what they think.

As it stands, the idea is to either summon skeletons manually or through a cast while channeling set up, with either Wither or Blight due to the increased Chaos damage I do.

What if I were to set it up as a CWDT set up while using Heartbound Loop? What this does is give 15% more damage and 10% more health to my skeles, both nice perks. It also gives life regen, that is translated to energy shield regen because of the nodes I took. Lastely, it will deal 350 damage to me on skele death, causing it to trigger CWDT to summon more skeletons on a loop.

Hypothetically, if all my skeletons died at once (9 skele) I would take just over 3k damage. If i could get enough ES regen, ES leech, resistances, etc. Could that be a viable route? If my energy shield begins recharging, it will not stop due to Occulist's node Wicked Ward.

What do yall think?
"
Hi,

I have been talking about my Curse/Minion Explosion build on pages 14/15 of this post and I had another idea if anyone wouldn't mind letting me know what they think.

As it stands, the idea is to either summon skeletons manually or through a cast while channeling set up, with either Wither or Blight due to the increased Chaos damage I do.

What if I were to set it up as a CWDT set up while using Heartbound Loop? What this does is give 15% more damage and 10% more health to my skeles, both nice perks. It also gives life regen, that is translated to energy shield regen because of the nodes I took. Lastely, it will deal 350 damage to me on skele death, causing it to trigger CWDT to summon more skeletons on a loop.

Hypothetically, if all my skeletons died at once (9 skele) I would take just over 3k damage. If i could get enough ES regen, ES leech, resistances, etc. Could that be a viable route? If my energy shield begins recharging, it will not stop due to Occulist's node Wicked Ward.

What do yall think?

Well just look at this week build of the week :)
Playing this build and loving it, but I just have two questions. Why is unwavering stance worth such a long travel for, especially on a build that shouldn't be getting hit super often?

Secondly, how much do you regret not naming this build "Talibone"?
Playing this build for a some days, got interesting question:

Why not TV?

They will put SR totems and greatly reduce enemy fire res. Also, they deal enough damage to take out trash. Yeah, zombie give us a lot of defenses, but for pure damage TV spectres will be better imo.
Also, i personally love spectres...
"

cwdt give you more dmg, but not more minion life...
also i dont understand how do you think this will give you any life regen?
"

lets say you have 9 skeletons and they die... cwdt will cast 1-5 at most with cwdt, and when they will die you will get less than 9 skeleton and less dmg taken and wont trigger cwdy again... alot of stuff in your suggestion arent explained at all...
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823

Big dick damage.

Millions of damage per second.

Finally put my stuff together so im ready to share my variation on the build :)

Triple Curse: Ele Weak - Flammability - Temp Chains
Dark Pact Spell Totem Degeneration
Semi Reliable Shock For Boss's
Anger Generosity
69/34 Block
Avians For Double Damage and Movement Speed on Skele Explosions and Golems
3 Bonus Auras from a lvl 23 Animate Guardian.

Gear:

Spoiler

I use 3 flame golems to support damage with:

Other jewels are:

Animate Guardian in my ring is supported by:

Flasks:

Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 18, 2018, 4:23:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info