[3.3] Popcorn Skeleton bomber (Minion instability Earendel's Embrace)

can you post on pastebin for Path of building ? Ty for the pops
Is mistress of sacrifice really useful? Or another way to ask, is bone offering really useful? Also, why do you use a lvl 20 cwdt?

Since you are using lvl 20 cwdt, bone offering only pops occasionally during mapping. Your build should have no problem during mapping, with or without bone offering, especially if you have zombies as meat shields. And while fighting bosses, I don't think it is reliable either, since it is linked with cwdt (can't trigger only after taking damage from bosses) and offers only like 20% block chance.

One suggestion is to use from dust and get rid of the unique shoes. The unique boots give nothing except +1 skeleton. Its movement speed is too small, no life, no resistance. If you use from dust, you pop 5 skeletons each time, thus the number bound no longer needs to be 12 (10 is enough). Get good rare shoes to improve your run speed and max life.

Finally, how important is the "no stun" keystone. Life builds usually don't need that. Did you choose that because there are no other good choices? I linked dark pact with blind support which I found pretty good. When fighting end game boss, it is advisable to use kaom's root since we have no reliable movement skill (no shield charge due to dual wielding). You can get some extra life with that 5 skill points.

My current setup:

7l helmet: immolate + minion damage + minion life + vaal skeleton + area of effect + combustion + fire pen

5l cloth: zombie + empower + minion life + summon phantasm + minion speed / minion damage / minion resistance

4l: dark pact + blind + curse on hit + flammability (my jewel has added cold damage to proc ee)

4l cwdt: lvl 1 cwdt + immortal call + desecrate + convocation

3l: stone golem + minion life + animated guardian

Thanks for the great build, been having a lot of fun so far.
We are the Mimobot!!!
is it possible to run an animate guardian with this?
Ya I ran an AG. Was great
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
care to share what your AG was using?
I assume rise of the phoenix or saffels but I cant think of anything else.
Victarios flight for 10% move for me
Leer mask for 15% Inc dmg for me
Dying breath for 18% Inc dmg for me and 18% curse effect
Southbound gloves so the ag has more life
Ambus charge for AG res, AG life, AG life regen, and gives me random endurance charges (rarely)

It never died
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 7, 2018, 10:00:54 PM
@Muyuchengxin

First of all, glad you are enjoying the build =D

I mostly just wanted to create a template that pretty much anyone can use. There are so many variations that can be made depending on the users playstyle and it could get very confusing.

1) Aside from the 2 core ascendancy nodes (bone sculptor/invoker), I would place bone offering as #3 in almost any version of the build. There are so many scenarios where it has saved me. (I use a 3l zombie meatshield for mapping).

2) because the build uses block, getting stun immunity just makes it feel smooth. For the average player I highly recommend it.

3) Your suggestion regarding the boots and "from dust" is definitely quite viable. I think many players might even prefer this.

Also, a little side note - some people have suggested using "combustion" on your flame golem, and switching combustion with ele focus on the skeletons for some more damage.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
I bought two 26% scepters and the skeletons are taking soooo long to pop. Is it supposed to be like that? Will there be much difference with two 30% ones?
@aerotsu

Are you using Dark Pact?
"
aerotsu wrote:
I bought two 26% scepters and the skeletons are taking soooo long to pop. Is it supposed to be like that? Will there be much difference with two 30% ones?

I would compare the delay in damage dealing kind of like storm call. You want much reduced duration you can get with storm cal. You want the skelliez to be alive little as possible. 29%+ very important and also make sure you're limiting any nodes that add res/life regen to your minions the best you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info