[3.3] Popcorn Skeleton bomber (Minion instability Earendel's Embrace)

I'm pretty certain the Herald of Purity Minion modifiers apply to the Sentinels themselves, not as a buff to minions.

In the description, it says "A buff that gives bonus physical damage to your attacks and spells". It does not specify that the aura gives the minion stats to your other minions.

Still, I think popcorn skellies will be still insane for delve.
yea, what about it
"
DreamScythe wrote:
Reserved.

Also changed 6l chest to flame golem which is much better than zombies

Bro, can you please post the paste bin POB.
The paste bin you put on it, seens has an empty skill tree
that's because Patch 3.4 has been applied to PoB and some nodes have changed.
please update Pob link for 3.4 patch
Could you upgrade the skill tree for 3.4 please I really want to try this build.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on Sep 1, 2018, 3:48:16 AM
"
DreamScythe wrote:
Thank you, I also like this rather unusual build. :)
What do you think of taking also "Righteous Army"? Minions gain 20% increased life and 20% increased damage from it, this should compensate more than enough for the unwanted +1% life regen of minions. On the way to this node minions also gain +24% increased damage which should also amplify the popcorn damage.

Do you suggest any equipment or skill changes for 3.4?
yea righteous army is fine, its a good dmg boost.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Can you pls tell my how "combustion" works? When i put this support skill jem with the "summon skeletons" their is no letter on skill panel on "summon skeletons" skill. Is cimbustion working on it or no?
"
PososGaming wrote:
Can you pls tell my how "combustion" works? When i put this support skill jem with the "summon skeletons" their is no letter on skill panel on "summon skeletons" skill. Is cimbustion working on it or no?
I correctly got a small "i" on my "Summon Skeleton" skill with "Combustion Support" linked. Could you post a screenshot of your skill gem item with these gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info