Fast Leveling Guide (3.10 viable)

This guide is awesome!
Thanks for the amazing guide!

Used for the past two patches and will use it again tomorrow.
Thank you so much for your guide, it has made leveling new characters so much easier!
Last edited by KirizanTorin on Mar 29, 2019, 7:31:21 PM
This is literally the most useful POE leveling guide on the interwebs. Makes the process so much easier... Thank you!!!
thank you so much for putting this together. so simple and clear. so helpful!
Thanks for the guide. It was really helpful
Last edited by DemiseLv99 on May 9, 2019, 3:01:35 PM
Tried following this guide and actually it took much longer time to go through acts then usual. I think this guide needs a rework, some quests missing, some steps not optimal. For example you shouldn't port to town every time completing one quest. For beginner it will also be a headache to follow this guide in regular league if he skip skill points or trial. Side quests with skill points are mandatory, no way they are optional as said in this guide and similar guides.
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
Tried following this guide and actually it took much longer time to go through acts then usual. I think this guide needs a rework, some quests missing, some steps not optimal. For example you shouldn't port to town every time completing one quest. For beginner it will also be a headache to follow this guide in regular league if he skip skill points or trial. Side quests with skill points are mandatory, no way they are optional as said in this guide and similar guides.

Hi!
First off, sorry you don't like the concept, have you read intro section? I'm actually explaining all of your suggestions in this. I will try to answer your suggestions here just to be clear:

* The quests that are not listed are optional and don't give anything that you need, this is a fast leveling guide and it's aim is to help you level fast, not doing side quests that slows your leveling progress down.

* The port to town that is suggested either gives you skill points or new gems/abilities that will help you progress. You don't have to follow the portal section to 100%, it is only my recommendation.

* In the intro section I'm actually explaining that optional skill point quests are recommended as long as you need them or they don't slow your progress down, some side quests that give skill points are not needed to progress and only slows you down, it's in my opinion better to come back and do these when you are higher level and have better gear since you are both stronger and faster.

* Regarding Lab Trials that's also in the Intro section, I'm actually recommending that if it's your first character you should do these, or wait until you're ready to do lab and go back and do these, as same as above, you will be stronger and faster and will have an easier time doing these later on.

* Side quests that gives skill points are NOT mandatory, they are very much optional to progress, the only quests that are mandatory are the ones that you MUST do to keep progressing in the acts.
SWOG
Thanks for your work, I use this all the time!
I leveled up 4 or 5 classes with this guide. Thank you for making this helpful ass guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info