Fast Leveling Guide (3.10 viable)

"
Peyre wrote:
Man, this guide is helping me so much. It might have something to do with the fact that i start to understand the game more and more, in general. But with is guide i was able to cut the time i needed to progress through the story in half, compared to Delve. Saved me a lot of optional stuff and a lot of time looking for where to go next.

Glad I could help :) best of luck!
SWOG
"
Šmekáčik wrote:
If i may: i wouldn't say that Clear the strand, ACT 6, is optional. If someone doesn't want respec points, he will skip that (in some case, ppl won't even open "spoiler" here if they see respec point). In this case, Lily won't sell gems in Oriath at the end. I did this mistake first time i used this guide and i had to google it, why Lily isn't selling anything.

But great guide, thanks! Saved a lot of time.

It's not mandatory to progress, therefore optional, as listed it clearly says that you get respec points and access to gems.

I'm glad you like the guide :)
SWOG
"
sjdebdaly wrote:
Hey, thanks for the post! Added to my set of permanent tabs which are open when playing :)

A small efficiency in act 3. You go currently have:

• Battlefront (get ribbon spool)
  • Solaris lvl 1
  • Solaris lvl 2
  • Battlefront
  • Docks (get sulphite)
  • Solaris

Would it not be quicker, and save doubling back on yourself, to do this:

• Battlefront (get ribbon spool)
  • Dock (get sulphite)
  • Battlefront
  • Solaris lvl 1
  • Solaris lvl 2

That may be true, will have to try this out and see which one is the fastest.
SWOG
I've used this guide for the last few leagues, always gets me through without too much pain. Thank you!!
nice guide! wish someone can make overlay for this also!
Thanks for the guide!

What's the reason behind the placement of the labs? I did my first lab earlier than suggested. I tried the second one at the point the guide recommends and I was level 50 vs level 55 mobs. Am I underleveled?

Thanks!
Thank you thank you!!!
Wonderful guide!

I've taken the images from the wiki and added the essential information/order of this guide to it.

Do you want feedback on optimising your routes?

For example the optional "Kill Dweller" in Act one is tofind the stairs mid submerged passage, open a portal but don't go through it, go up the stairs and get the Ledge waypoint to go back to town and go through your portal from the other direction, kill the dweller and portal out, then go back to the ledge waypoint to continue.
Can I do this with a shadow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info