Fast Leveling Guide (3.10 viable)

"
Neimanator wrote:
Great guide! I found 1 error so far, and that is the quest reward for The Map to Tsoatha in Act 10 is not a respec point, it is a belt.

Nice catch! Will update this tomorrow :)

GL
SWOG
Some minor changes done to the guide as suggested.

GL
SWOG
Sorry, big noob here. Why would you want to skip skill points? Is it not that important to get them all for end game content?
"
Extragooey wrote:
Sorry, big noob here. Why would you want to skip skill points? Is it not that important to get them all for end game content?

Hi!

You will get the skill points, but not in the leveling process to end-game (maps). When you have finished leveling to end-game you can do all the optional quests for skill points, it will be much easier and faster (since your character will be stronger and faster).

The purpose of this guide is to be faster when leveling and don't run to areas that will slow your leveling process down. But if you are new to the game I recommend doing all the quests, especially if it is your first character.

Please let me know if you have other questions.

GL
SWOG
Ah, gotcha

Thanks
Damnit jeipei! You are not helping my will power to play again this season :P Great guide, thank you :D
Faster "The Dweller of the Deep" make sure u have 1x portal scroll or portal gem
run until u find bridge or the instance for the question drop your portal scroll move to ledge activate waypoint port to city join your submerged portal finish dweller quest relog game and continue in ledge heading in the direction of the 3 stones
Last edited by sykor on Sep 12, 2018, 5:09:47 AM
For Skillpoint only
graveyard will be faster if u take wp go alleflame go next area activate wp port back run to fairgraves relog/tp to next area safes a bit time
Last edited by sykor on Sep 12, 2018, 5:13:51 AM
"
sykor wrote:
Faster "The Dweller of the Deep" make sure u have 1x portal scroll or portal gem
run until u find bridge or the instance for the question drop your portal scroll move to ledge activate waypoint port to city join your submerged portal finish dweller quest relog game and continue in ledge heading in the direction of the 3 stones

since this is not needed to progress in the story quests, no, this will actually slow down your progress, it's better to do these optional skill point quests later on when your better geared

"
sykor wrote:
For Skillpoint only
graveyard will be faster if u take wp go alleflame go next area activate wp port back run to fairgraves relog/tp to next area safes a bit time

same with this, it will slow your leveling process down, it's an optional quest and not needed to complete the story
SWOG
if u want level up and dont want to do it later passives
this way is fastest
Last edited by sykor on Sep 12, 2018, 9:55:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info