Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

No because deaths oath uses chaos damage not elemental damage
Best lazy build i played!

This build shine if you are lazy or have potato PC and want just run (shield charge) around maps/delve and watch everything die effortlessly. Yes it doesn't have fastest clear speed but you can clear maps as you go almost without stop. Abyssal Cry is nice touch and only thing im really missing is CWDT for even more laziness. Also its cheap (im not using impresence at the moment and im lvl 92) so my biggest investment was around 400 jew orbs for properly colored Deaths oath.

I modified it a little:

* im not using Wither at all (ye i know)
* i have Blight (from alleopathy) on totem (its good for boss fights or delve nodes, just deploy and watch nice purple waves of death)
* occasionally im also using essence drain (GMP - EFF sup - drain) if i feel i want to shoot some ranged mob which is out of screen - damage area is so big that if you see mob you are already damaging it.

So far im happy and will play it next league too. Thank you Doeoeod for this build!
Which gems should be lv. 21/quality 23%?
i just want to know the biggest problem, how to deal with the debuff caused by the body armour, that is 450 chaos damage in 3 sec. as i see,the passive tree only grants 5.8% life regeneration, life drops out all and i have got to die in 2 sec.
Self-Flagellation Viridian Jewel its useful in this build?
"
Suraini wrote:
i just want to know the biggest problem, how to deal with the debuff caused by the body armour, that is 450 chaos damage in 3 sec. as i see,the passive tree only grants 5.8% life regeneration, life drops out all and i have got to die in 2 sec.

I got around that at level 62 (without even having all the life regen from the recommended skill tree) by simply getting 75% chaos resistance. This brings the damage down to only 112.5 per second, easily manageable with your own regen; if you're still taking damage, Stone Golem should fix it.

At worst I had to throw in a Vitality aura until I got the last 1% life regeneration to stop degenning with the debuff.
"
tyago04 wrote:
"
Suraini wrote:

I got around that at level 62 (without even having all the life regen from the recommended skill tree) by simply getting 75% chaos resistance. This brings the damage down to only 112.5 per second, easily manageable with your own regen; if you're still taking damage, Stone Golem should fix it.

At worst I had to throw in a Vitality aura until I got the last 1% life regeneration to stop degenning with the debuff.

The chaos dmg debuff is very low compared to the punishment that RF causes. Barely worth mentioning. I have personaly much more problems with 5100hp and lowish defenses.
btw. Im loving this build for running uber lab enchants with max treasure keys. I have flame dash under weapon swap for when I rly need it. Anyone else tried farming uber lab with this? Here is my gear for comparison:
Spoiler
Has anyone tried out double Ichimonji Phase run shenanigans with this build yet?
IGN: QSTNMRK
"
dlabersd wrote:
After having fun with all the glasscannon builds I think I finally came to the point where I might try to play kind of a super-tanky build, maybe even on HC.

So the question is will I actually be able to facetank some of the higher-lvl content with this build, but with a reasonable amount of currency spent?
I hope I will, because it sure looks fun:P

This is not facetanking build. Alot of the tankiness of this build comes from double or even triple hinder that u put to enemies with temp chains, blight and maybe weapon(did I miss a source?). This gives just time to charge in, abyssal cry and start blighting and only then the first swings of enemy start coming in. Least Im not able to face tank stuff.

Anyone tried some crafting fun? I bought batch of 50 pristines and 50 aberrants and now trying to collect 2soc chaos resonators. This came after about 15 tries. Now need new base.
Last edited by Hartsa on Oct 12, 2018, 8:32:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info