[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

"
Sttorr wrote:
I don't understand what the point of MOM is? Even with Impresence I have 93% of mana reseverd (grace+temp chains+arctic armor). That is barely enought to cast abyssal cry or resummon the golem. How does 100 mana or so help with survival?
I really like the build but I'm hesitant to invest more currency. Damage feels mediocre at best in red maps and bosses are extremely slow and become a chore

You don't actually need to use the Grace, the only reason you have it is for the Vaal Grace side of it.
I'm dual cursing with 60% mana reserved and I see my mana drop very briefly after killing but never enough to reach the bottom.
the only time it ever drops to nothing is if I take a substantial slap and a kill or two usually brings it back to the top.
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.
if i were to get a Eyes of the Greatwolf with %chaos damage and % damage modifier on it would the % damage affect the chaos damage on Death's oath?
any help would be great!
"
swag0690 wrote:
if i were to get a Eyes of the Greatwolf with %chaos damage and % damage modifier on it would the % damage affect the chaos damage on Death's oath?
any help would be great!

I believe it should if it is just % Increased Damage as that modifier increases all sources of damage.
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.
Love the build, Im going to play the occultist version of this and wanted to point out a few things you were mistaken on/ benefits for the that version.

1. You get stun immunity from the occultist ascendancy Vile Bastion.

2. Currently the build im running is without discipline (because I hadnt even thought of it.) and its at 7k ES. So its definitely not necessary to run it.

3. Not having to use a life flask means getting to use both a basalt AND granite flask putting your phys reduction easily over 50% (this is not including fortify and arctic armor).
Could someone take a look at my character and tell me if I would be safe attempting shaper and above at this point or if i need some improvements before i do.
I also need some advice where to go from my current gear. Every rare seems solid but not uber - except for the shield which has so much Res that it enables my other gear to trade res for other stats...
Global's opinion is always "go play RF instead", pfft.
I have about 3+ Ex in currency waiting to be converted into better gear ...
you don't have to spam here, PM if you want :)
(char: Delvatas)
Last edited by Asatas on Oct 3, 2018, 9:03:09 PM
this build works great right up until something attacks you
do you like to get rekt by all bosses unless you 100% manual dodge? do you like to fight a boss for 25 minutes straight? do you like to have no healing other than a flask on 25 minute boss fights??? well this build is for you!!! wasted a whole day putting this build together what a joke
i play this build in delve league on xbox.
completed/uncompleted t15 maps, killed the guardians and running t15 shaped bog (best map for this build imo.)
he is lvl 92.

this build wants to be played like every other trickster mom rf/sr build.
especially the delve-runs/cities/ruins are a breeze with temp chains/despair and phase run!! (i use phase run instead of shield charge, because shield charge sucks on xbox :( )

in terms of map bosses:
1) golem
2) totem
3) phase run
4) hit n run blight (DoT and fast life recovery is your friend)
5) repeat

this build isn't the fastest bosskiller, but he can.

ps.: i use as a panic button the writhing jar. gives instant life/mana recovery + worms for the "patient reaper".
Last edited by configFile on Oct 5, 2018, 6:57:44 AM
will a elemental damage belt affect death oath's damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info