[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Is there any alternative for the Impresence amulet? is way! too expensive! :( maybe a Essence Worm may help? I was really excited about this build!
Last edited by NaraKuroha on Sep 20, 2018, 7:21:03 PM
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Is there any alternative for the Impresence amulet? is way! too expensive! :( maybe a Essence Worm may help? I was really excited about this build!

you can play just fine without impresence your priority is getting the 6S chest first as the DPS increment is alot

yup not needed until you get MoM, im up to 87 so far no impresence and some garbage gear, spent maybe 50-60c total so far
As far as tankiness goes if we talk about end game content, would vitality combined with a watcher's eye that grants increased life recovery while affected by vitality not be a better combo?

Curses as far as I know have very little effect on stuff like shaper, elder, atziri...etc.

If you want for instance a safer shaper/elder kill. I know this from my previous RF builds that it's always better to have extra tankiness and a bit more damage, instead of going double course+a ton of curse points.

That would give one the freedom to respec a lot of points towards more damage and more HP. Has anyone tried this before? As in basically a RF sort of tank, no curses, just a ton of HP, hp regen, a ton of mana+mom,+a ton of chaos damage(getting more jewel slots in the passive and putting more to life and chaos damage) and maybe a totem in the alleopathy gloves to give us a totem that deals some extra chaos while we circle around shaper/elder/atziri..etc.

I know since RF builds struggle to get the end came content properly, you can run maps without any issues, but there are a ton of other better options for uber elder farming, however if you want to do it, you can, with a bit of gear and skill respec, I'm wondering if something like that is possible with this build.
Last edited by Nosferat on Sep 24, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
Hey!

Can you post working link to lvl 100 talent tree?
Tried out this build in 3.3 and loved it, but I didn't have much time to play in the league so I didn't accomplish much. Now in this league I chose to do it again and It's being great!

I just wanted to know if the chaos leech from delve items applies to the death aura, in POB it appears it doesn't but I don't know why, I thought it would be very usefull
"you can play just fine without impresence your priority is getting the 6S chest first as the DPS increment is alot"

Ok that pretty much answers my question. I've been saving for the amulet and not completing the body armor sockets... guess I will fix that first. It's basically a blight built at this point lol.

Two questions

1) What is a good amulet to run before I can get impresence? I got a cheap one with life and chaos resist.

2) I'm at 87, took MoM and do not yet have the second curse. I'm running temp chains and artic armor. I know we will be running auras and using MoM, but what is a good level for mana reservation and still leave MoM useful?

Great guide, fun build for me so far. Thanks.
"
redmalloc wrote:
"you can play just fine without impresence your priority is getting the 6S chest first as the DPS increment is alot"

Ok that pretty much answers my question. I've been saving for the amulet and not completing the body armor sockets... guess I will fix that first. It's basically a blight built at this point lol.

Two questions

1) What is a good amulet to run before I can get impresence? I got a cheap one with life and chaos resist.

2) I'm at 87, took MoM and do not yet have the second curse. I'm running temp chains and artic armor. I know we will be running auras and using MoM, but what is a good level for mana reservation and still leave MoM useful?

Great guide, fun build for me so far. Thanks.

1. You are doing fine. Life, Mana, Chaos res. Maybe increased spell damage for blight. There's now increased chaos damage on amulets, but they are too expensive for you to spend, better save for impresense, whose price is droping.

2. Until you have impresense I'd go for despair instead of temporal chains. It wont slow down mobs but will ncrease your damage A LOT. if you could fit temp chains and despair and remove arctic armour that would be nice too but i guess that'll be too much mana reserved. Im currently with 2k total mana at lvl 88, not using arctic armour because im still looking for a decent unset ring, but as soon as I get one ill start using and I fell that wiull be enought for the 3 curses, with impresence. I aim to get it higher but it's not the main priority
Hey, how good is this as a league starter? Is the 6 colored Oath difficult to get ahold of within the first couple days?
"
Nvnsqr wrote:
Hey, how good is this as a league starter? Is the 6 colored Oath difficult to get ahold of within the first couple days?

There is a step by step to create 5 off-colors sockets on page 20, using vorici. I did it and I burned maybe 500-600 jeweller orbs to get to 5 off color sockets (bought for about 60c of jewellers). Currently waiting for vorici to get to lvl 6 to get the last socket, that should only cost 350 as it needs to be red. Even if it fails on the first try, it should still be way cheaper than using chromatic orbs (that requires 4000 or so according to vorici calc).

This is my first character on this league (even if I had a couple lucky drops very early), so I guess it's not bad for a league starter. Most items are really cheap, and Death's oath is the only item that is really mandatory to begin with.

Many thanks to Doeoeod for the build, it works really well for me, even if I am only starting maps at the moment. I love killing mobs just by walking toward them !

Next step for me after the 6th socket, impresence amulet...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info