[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

not sure if this has been covered, but would an Essence Worm work for one ring? im not to the level yet, but was thinking as long as the mana thing doesnt mess with mind over matter it would work? And assuming you have decent resists elsewhere?
I would say you need 2 rare rings for resists tbh. The build already uses a lot of uniques.
Is there an alternative mtx for the aura? My friend is using this build, he thought the aura would look something in the terms of my RF aura, but different in a way. Is there no way you can actually see the aura?
Nope, there is no MTX... =(
Budget? Have you checked, what the chaos Impresence costs in Delve? :)
The build functions without impresence. I'm currently doing t13+ maps without deaths and at a very good pace.

I've spend 30c tops and completed everything else, have even gotten 3 gems to 20% already just from farming.

My only complaint is Shield Charge, but that has nothing to do with the build, it clips everything and I always find myself getting stuck on obstacles.
"
Skyi85 wrote:
The build functions without impresence. I'm currently doing t13+ maps without deaths and at a very good pace.

I've spend 30c tops and completed everything else, have even gotten 3 gems to 20% already just from farming.

My only complaint is Shield Charge, but that has nothing to do with the build, it clips everything and I always find myself getting stuck on obstacles.

can i see your current item?

i spend about 40c for the MH and magna shield + death oath and some rings and i still find myself dying quite easily.
Hi, I'm currently levelling my character for this build, and one thing is bothering me- How exactly does ordering sockets work? I've never had to do it before, and the wiki says it works in this sequencing
1 ⇒ 2
    ⇓
4 ⇐ 3

5 ⇒ 6
but from the links you've posted, it looks like you order them
2 ⇐ 1
⇓    
3 ⇒ 4

6 ⇐ 5
I don't want to pay out multiple ex on a deaths oath that I can't use the proper gem setup on, please help.
"
Kaperesque wrote:
Hi, I'm currently levelling my character for this build, and one thing is bothering me- How exactly does ordering sockets work? I've never had to do it before, and the wiki says it works in this sequencing
1 ⇒ 2
    ⇓
4 ⇐ 3

5 ⇒ 6
but from the links you've posted, it looks like you order them
2 ⇐ 1
⇓    
3 ⇒ 4

6 ⇐ 5
I don't want to pay out multiple ex on a deaths oath that I can't use the proper gem setup on, please help.

You don't have to think about the order of gems in Death's Oath. It does not matter and they don't have to be linked.

Instead of paying premium for an already colored Death's Oath, you can use the method I describe on page 20 of this thread to do it (probably) a lot cheaper. You need lots of jeweller's though...
Thank you Bizze, I'll try do that as soon as I get my vorici to 6. He's sitting at 5 because I despise doing his missions.
Also, why does the original poster mention the order? Was he simply incorrect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info