[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

I'm still wondering if and how an elder helmet can be used in this build somehow.
@OP

Thanks for the guide, hadn't played POE in over a year and wanted something different with a smooth play style.

Just read up on the chaos resists bit, was trying to max damage and let my res drop to -13 and all of a sudden my the self damage was outweighing my Regen... Now I know.

As an aside for leveling I used phase/duration since I didn't want to waste currency rerolling sockets. Sure you lose culling but I didn't feel a power loss until I started doing T8+ maps and it did add another layer of defense for sure.

Great guide, fun build, no I just have to grind gems to 21/20 and max this thing out.
"
phillyphil123 wrote:
Not running phase run because we run shield charge + culling + fortify + faster attacks. I feel like it would be waste of gem slots to run phase run too since we go through enemies as well as cull them with shield charge.

oh no, that setup didn't work further down, i went bubonic trail boots and have culling strike/aby cry/onslaught linked in there, which just goes off from walking around. using a lioneyes remorse shield - so far switching to phase run went from barely surviving some situations at 250 delves to feeling untouchable
"
Irra_set wrote:

oh no, that setup didn't work further down, i went bubonic trail boots and have culling strike/aby cry/onslaught linked in there, which just goes off from walking around. using a lioneyes remorse shield - so far switching to phase run went from barely surviving some situations at 250 delves to feeling untouchable

What about the Quartz flask?
"
Nosferat wrote:
I'm still wondering if and how an elder helmet can be used in this build somehow.

I spent a lot of fossils to craft this kind of Helmet
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
Irra_set wrote:

Wait a second, are you guys saying that abyssal cry goes off just from walking around? how does that work? abyssal cry isnt a trigger.
"
Skyi85 wrote:
@OP

Thanks for the guide, hadn't played POE in over a year and wanted something different with a smooth play style.

Just read up on the chaos resists bit, was trying to max damage and let my res drop to -13 and all of a sudden my the self damage was outweighing my Regen... Now I know.

As an aside for leveling I used phase/duration since I didn't want to waste currency rerolling sockets. Sure you lose culling but I didn't feel a power loss until I started doing T8+ maps and it did add another layer of defense for sure.

Great guide, fun build, no I just have to grind gems to 21/20 and max this thing out.

Death Walk is the trigger I believe, in high density its proccing a lot for me.
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
Irra_set wrote:

Wait a second, are you guys saying that abyssal cry goes off just from walking around? how does that work? abyssal cry isnt a trigger.

no aby doesn't proc from death walk, but culling/onslaught/phase run can, i was just saying i moved those links to my boots sorry for confusion.
So I bought a 6 socket Death's oath, it has BBBGRR already ... was wondering if I could swap one of the green gems for an empower (would it affect the aura?) and have similar or perhaps even more dps?
"
Dofolo wrote:
So I bought a 6 socket Death's oath, it has BBBGRR already ... was wondering if I could swap one of the green gems for an empower (would it affect the aura?) and have similar or perhaps even more dps?

From the wiki:
"Empower only affects active skill gems, meaning skills granted from items can't be supported by it."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info