[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Is there any alternative to the impresence amulet? currently in delve the chaos version is 9ex minimum.
Does increased Global damage work on the aura? Because if so we might have a new weapon to use.
"
Truhls wrote:
Does increased Global damage work on the aura? Because if so we might have a new weapon to use.

thats a tease!
"
Hoxtolicious wrote:
Is there any alternative to the impresence amulet? currently in delve the chaos version is 9ex minimum.

Not really imo. The fact that Impresence allows us to use the Despair aura at 0 Mana reservation is a HUGE deal for our survivability (being able to use Arctic Armour and still having enough Mana for MoM). It's really unfortunate that Caustic Arrow seems to be flavor of the month, thus raising the price for the amulet insanely. :/

Like, don't get me wrong, I adore this build, but I might not pursue it any further if Impresence stays that high. :(
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
So, I'm running this build and it feels ok, despite not having the amulet nor more than 3 useful sockets in my armor.

I'm wondering though: Is there ever a reason to run Increased Area of Effect instead of Concentrated Effect? The aura is pretty big as it is and when I forgot to swap gems after an Atziri fight I just kept having it slotted in.

Am I missing something or isn't DPS more important than killing stuff farther out?
"
Bizze79 wrote:
So, I'm running this build and it feels ok, despite not having the amulet nor more than 3 useful sockets in my armor.

I'm wondering though: Is there ever a reason to run Increased Area of Effect instead of Concentrated Effect? The aura is pretty big as it is and when I forgot to swap gems after an Atziri fight I just kept having it slotted in.

Am I missing something or isn't DPS more important than killing stuff farther out?

If you have only 3 useful sockets in the armor, I think running Conc Effect over Increased AoE is benefitial - I did the same and it felt much better. If you have more damage supports on the Death Aura, then switching between Conc Effect and Inc. AoE might be better, just for clearspeed's sake.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
whats the thinking on the right gems for Death's oath when you have 2 blue and 2 green.

Arcane, Void, Swift and Efficacy?

or

Arcane, Void, Swift and Conc/Inc aoe

OP says you need arcane for swift to work, correct?
i AM loving this build, i started with a viperstrike pathfinder got up to 82 and started this, i'm scrapping the pathfinder now, this build is insane! I switched to bubonic trail boots for more damage early on, currently have onslaught/culling strike/abyssal cry linked into them, is that right?
"
kaiserluger wrote:
why temporal chains over enfeeble?

Does slow help more then dmg reduction?

Temporal Chains is effectively a damage boost, since they're spending more time taking damage-over-time. Also, if an enemy attacks half as often, that's basically 50% damage reduction. Enfeeble mitigates tons of smaller hits, while Temporal Chains helps avoid single massive hits.
I have a question for the Spreading Rot jewels, with the passive tree as it is only the second jewel will have 40 int in range. Do they stack for the 40 int passives or that a one of thing?
Last edited by pickledundead on Sep 5, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info