[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

"

Righteous Fire but enemies move at half speed. You're probably not getting the same mileage against major bosses (a la Guardians, Shaper) because of innate curse resistance, but wins by a long shot for regular mapping. Relaxed and easy on the frames; this was my "laptop build" for 2 leagues because it can basically be played on a trackpad.

What about these pseudo 5-6 link helms,elder ones? I did not see anyone playing around with those in this build.

Scale damage with them somehow, or put a skill in them that would be of use. Also have you tried adding Saffell's Frame as a shield? That +4 max to all resist does sound tempting. I'm just spitballing here since I know that with a RF build if you want to even have any hope at endgame content it's not only about your max fire res, but also that extra max cold res for shaper end elder encounters, those are the ones that really hurt with their cold damage.

I don't exactly understand everything about the how and the what in this build, that is why I'm asking, would saffel not help with the overall survivability and tankiness of the char? I do not know exactly how much elemental aegis mitigates, and how easy or difficult magna eclipsis is to obtain.
Last edited by Nosferat on Aug 31, 2018, 12:40:07 PM
"
Doeoeod wrote:
Final update before 3.4 launches (nothing changed tho)
Spoiler

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Sadly this is a total Hipster Build: Fun but not really capable of endgame.

Thx for the Idea anyway.

It does everything short of Uber Elder, and competed with racing groups while solo. Everything. Not sure what your "endgame" is, but T16s and Uber Atziris seem fine to me. Your ele hit build is cool too though, don't worry.

"
Pallamut wrote:
May i ask about the coming unique in 3.4 namely "The grey spire".
The way i see it you would miss out on some aoe and duration on blight, but gaining another 100% inc dmg and the juicy +4% maxres.
Would it be possible to make do with fewer sockets?

Less block, Less Life, and a rather small increase in damage, coupled with the AoE drop. I don't think the 4% max res can really justify all this, even discounting how starved for gem sockets the build is. I liked the 2x unset rings and Shaper belt with Abyssal Cry to maximize the gem value here.

We're also losing the elemental shield from Magna Eclipsis (if you run one), and puts more strain on our resistances through jewellry. There is probably such a thing as too many uniques.

Also requires us to use leap slam, which sucks :(

"
Nosferat wrote:
Still trying to figure out what to go for in delve. By comparison to let us say a RF chieftain or jug or others, can this do endgame bosses better, worse or about the same? RF builds can become extremely expensive if you want to hit an uber elder or uber atziri.

I'm looking for something similar but also different, can this replace a relaxed rf build? I'm not looking for uber elder farming, that is not what these types of builds are for. I'm just trying to figure out how is this better or worse and in what ways when compared to a rf build.

Righteous Fire but enemies move at half speed. You're probably not getting the same mileage against major bosses (a la Guardians, Shaper) because of innate curse resistance, but wins by a long shot for regular mapping. Relaxed and easy on the frames; this was my "laptop build" for 2 leagues because it can basically be played on a trackpad.

"
Irra_set wrote:
So I guess this build got buffed a bit in 3.4, are any of you planning on starting with it? how much are those gloves/a death's oath early in league?

Half my guild, apparently. I'll update when they run out of chromatic orbs.

this means we can use this build in delve? awesome news.

p.s please someone upload video form this build.
What about implementing Herald of Agony alongside the new nodes that make minion damage apply to yourself? Since it's all generic damage, it would buff both you and the scorpion. And the scorpion seems strong as fuck.

Applying poison quickly might be an issue though, what do you guys think?
"
Do yourself a favour and spend a good few levels in the Blood Aqueducts (Act 9) to get the last big of life regeneration you need to sustain Death Aura's self-damage

Could someone explain me what does this mean?

How can I get life regen in aqueducts?
"
Could someone explain me what does this mean?

How can I get life regen in aqueducts?

I assume they mean to grind levels in early Act 9, until you have a comfortable amount of life regen in the tree.

By level 62, I'd recommend having Growth and Decay, Shaper, Quick Recovery, and Sanctity.
Last edited by futonrevolution on Aug 31, 2018, 4:16:07 PM
https://pastebin.com/mqPZDuxQ

was bored so thought id make up a pob, think i got it all with the flashback gear you posted plus a couple gems
I'm not sure if i miss it.. but how exactly does this build counter the chaos damage from armor?
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
"
jinda002 wrote:
I'm not sure if i miss it.. but how exactly does this build counter the chaos damage from armor?

Life Regeneration and some Chaos resist. But mostly you simply outregen the damage.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"
"
jinda002 wrote:

Life Regeneration and some Chaos resist. But mostly you simply outregen the damage.

oh wow.. ok thats cool. im runnin this build currently and im not sure what will happen haha.. thanks alot
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
"
jinda002 wrote:
"
"
jinda002 wrote:

oh wow.. ok thats cool. im runnin this build currently and im not sure what will happen haha.. thanks alot

Also, Soul of Arakaali as the Major Pantheon reduces the damage taken from the chest.

You are absolutely in for a fun build - I tested it out in Standard before Delve started, and it feels really great to play. Run around, shit dies - perfect. Just grab the loot and be done with it.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info