[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

"
pickledundead wrote:
I have a question for the Spreading Rot jewels, with the passive tree as it is only the second jewel will have 40 int in range. Do they stack for the 40 int passives or that a one of thing?

Spoiler
So I guess I understand the jewel radius thing wrong. You don't need to take the nodes for them to count towards the jewel?
"
pickledundead wrote:
You don't need to take the nodes for them to count towards the jewel?

Yes. Exactly.
Anyone playing this build have a PoB pastebin they can share? I can't load the skilltree for some reason.
Last edited by Wermagnuson on Sep 7, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
bro, im digging this build but vorici calculator says the average cost to 3b2g1r death's oath is 3,708.6 chrome

i got to level 61 and i am pretty sad to have missed this earlier

edit: actually i did some calculations and i see now that trying to color this is basically the same as trying to 6l a chest which im totally ok with. never had to color something this difficult!

edit2: i am now lv 62 and only have 2b1r on my oath and deathaura fucking melts. this build is gonna be fun, thank you
Last edited by bloodclox on Sep 7, 2018, 2:06:42 AM
Nice build so far, but I got one question: Why the Arcane Surge Gem in the Death's Oath Chest? I got it in the slot, but it seems like it doesn't work, or am I doing something wrong? Don't have all items / slots in my Death's Oat, but I don't think, that does matter at all.

Thanks for the help :)
"
I got one question: Why the Arcane Surge Gem in the Death's Oath Chest?

Arcane Surge add the duration tag to Death Aura. Without this, Swift Affliction and Less Duration will not work.
Does Swift affliction still work here? Frenzy charges no longer grant damage over time.

Thanks!
Question to the build author. How do you look at the link in Allelopathy gloves Cast while Channelling - Contagion - Essence Drain - Efficacy? Can this bring any profit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info