[XBOX ONE] - Raise Zombie Inoperable

"
David_Delaune wrote:
So you are saying that the chest not becoming interactive at the end of the video is normal and expected behavior?

The cursor in your video is targeting the enemies first, but you could change it to target the chest by using 'RS' if you're within it's radius. The same applies for NPCs in town, area transitions, items on the ground and players, 'RS' will change between them.

"
David_Delaune wrote:

My questions remains:

1.) Does the automatic corpse targeting follow the same logic as that chest in the video?

Automatic corpse targeting scans around your cursors location for corpses and casts if it finds one within range. I just had a discussion with one of the skills programmers who's found a small problem which could cause the spell to not cast in some cases where line of site checks don't allow the spell to cast. We'll look into it further and try a change internally and patch this in an upcoming content update.

Oh the target priority, I totally understand and it's not biggie. But just today I -accidentally- binded raise zombie to my A button and I just couldn't open chests, destroy anything or pick up stuff from the ground. And not only with that, I also binded -yet again, accidentally- a frost bomb supported by cast when damage taken to my A button and the same thing, it didn't let me do anything (pick up loot, break stuff, open chests..)
Corpse targeting spells break interactions when bound to the A button. As the Frost Bomb shouldn't be able to be self cast, when bound to cast when dmg taken, might disable the normal targeting and break the interaction this way. But ok as its not castable anyway, I doubt its a huge problem as you usually wouldn't bind it to any button.
"
filix wrote:
Corpse targeting spells break interactions when bound to the A button. As the Frost Bomb shouldn't be able to be self cast, when bound to cast when dmg taken, might disable the normal targeting and break the interaction this way. But ok as its not castable anyway, I doubt its a huge problem as you usually wouldn't bind it to any button.

Yeah, I got cleared my A button because all of this, but it needs some fixing; specially when shit "auto binds" in an empty slot when you put a new gem in a socket of an equipped item or unequip and then equip again your gear..
Last edited by cheeky90 on May 26, 2018, 10:57:45 PM
I have desecrate bound to my A button and it works 90% of the time, yes sometimes there is a creature on the other side of a wall that it will decide I want to surround with corpses rather than open the chest at my feat, but more often than not it works, of course I kind of automatically position myself to get it to work and using the RS (tap up or down) to select a target when it doesn't work works well.
"
David_Delaune wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

you can use the 'RS' to change what you're targeting.

Is this correct? I am unable to get 'RS' to do anything at all.

I have tested and holding down Left Trigger + Left Stick seems to allow me to target objects. I don't ever remember Right Stick being used for this.

Do you play on Xbox?

Thanks,
-David

Yeah moving RS changes what you're targeting on Xbox; I can't imagine the fun you've had picking up the loot you want not know that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info