[XBOX ONE] - Raise Zombie Inoperable

Hi David,

Raise Zombie appears to be working as intended without issue for me internally. Do you have enemy corpses available near your character when using this ability? It requires them to raise a zombie.
Yep, I tried it with >100 monsters surrounding me and various other states, all of which were fine.

Do you have the skill bound to your 'A' key and are you around chests or interact-able objects when trying to cast this?

Perhaps you can take a video of the issue you're experiencing and attach it here so I can see whats happening.
Hi David,

At the beginning of your video when you're circling the chest, monsters have a higher targeting priority, so these will take your cursor focus when facing in their general direction over chests. After they're dead you'll see that your cursor targets the Cairn and the other chest when you turn towards it again. Later in your video around the 1:05~ mark there's the chest beside you, but again the monsters will take targeting priority, though you can use the 'RS' to change what you're targeting.
"
David_Delaune wrote:
So you are saying that the chest not becoming interactive at the end of the video is normal and expected behavior?

The cursor in your video is targeting the enemies first, but you could change it to target the chest by using 'RS' if you're within it's radius. The same applies for NPCs in town, area transitions, items on the ground and players, 'RS' will change between them.

"
David_Delaune wrote:

My questions remains:

1.) Does the automatic corpse targeting follow the same logic as that chest in the video?

Automatic corpse targeting scans around your cursors location for corpses and casts if it finds one within range. I just had a discussion with one of the skills programmers who's found a small problem which could cause the spell to not cast in some cases where line of site checks don't allow the spell to cast. We'll look into it further and try a change internally and patch this in an upcoming content update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info