[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

"
heyhomes69 wrote:
I can not seem to get wrath + blood magic + discipline to work. I am scion on pob not much change in life reserve any help? For now I just have wrath as normal so got about half mana atm which works ok. Disciline + clarity + blood magic

Only one of the Wrath or Discipline auras should be linked to Blood Magic. The other one should be on mana and not linked to Blood Magic. In the gem links section there is a + symbol between Wrath and Blood Magic and a ; between the other auras to indicate that only Wrath is linked with Blood Magic and the other auras are not.
Little Feedback on this Build.

I started it early in the league and obv struggled for the first few days not being able to play all that fluently and quite clumsy.

After getting to the core items, getting the necessary flasks etc. the build felt way better.

I love it right now, still my only league char, im 92 and tonight I am gonna go for the guardian Maps, already did up to T15 and red map Elder with no problems at all..

Really THE ONLY downside I have right now is the missing movement skill.. 2 Quicksilver Flasks surely help, but its just a different story being able to blade or charge through the map!


anyway here is my gear:
"


Only thing is the helm enchant for Arc, while wanting to stick with the uniques im using id lack a lot of resistances switching to an enchanted base, lets see how that works out, the rares are to be upgraded over time I guess!


I will keep playing this build and might even push it to the highest level ive been so far, which isnt that far from 92 hah

I am currently at above 8k ES, tooltip 22-23k (in HO, no Power Charges etc.), which feels (and with the chaining and charges apparently is) like 200-300k, running Wrath21, Discipline21 and Clarity lvl1
Last edited by ErwinsFinger on Jun 12, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
So, changed from a GC miner to this and im really enjoying it. I'm just wondering if i should multimod this item as it is or try to annul the hybrid mod?

If i multimod it i'll do: Fire Res + flat ES + %ES, pretty sure that'll work.

"
vemman wrote:
So, changed from a GC miner to this and im really enjoying it. I'm just wondering if i should multimod this item as it is or try to annul the hybrid mod?

If i multimod it i'll do: Fire Res + flat ES + %ES, pretty sure that'll work.


Wow, you hit hybrid + additional mine. I'm jealous.

Definitely do not annul. Multimod and enjoy your +1 mine helm with high ES.
"
ErwinsFinger wrote:
anyway here is my gear:

That's some sweet gear. Try to get enchanted Sin Treks and an additional mine helm. Get resists on gloves or jewels if you need.

"
ErwinsFinger wrote:
Really THE ONLY downside I have right now is the missing movement skill.. 2 Quicksilver Flasks surely help, but its just a different story being able to blade or charge through the map!

First, quality your Quicksilver flasks so they last longer. The Alchemist wheel is around 15% movement speed if you don't have it yet. Upgraded Soul of Garukhan is 6%. A reduced flask charges used belt can give you an additional sip of your Quicksilver. I don't know your tree or belt so if you already have those things then that's great.

You could try socketing Shield Charge + Faster Attacks in an offhand Brightbeak. That's probably your best option if you really enjoy using movement skills.
Upgraded my gear a bit, where do I upgrade items? Head, gloves? I'm having issues getting str and dex atm.

Last edited by Fredd32 on Jun 13, 2018, 6:51:20 PM
"
Fredd32 wrote:
Upgraded my gear a bit, where do I upgrade items? Head, gloves?

An additional mine helm is the big upgrade that you should be looking to get. There are also some minor upgrades you can get such as higher ES gloves and better rolled Sin Trek with a good enchant.

"
Fredd32 wrote:
I'm having issues getting str and dex atm.

You shouldn't be having dex problems with 28+ dex Sin Trek. Sin Trek + Presence + tree should add up to 117. I think you can remove the craft from the gloves and still meet dex requirements, unless I'm missing something.

The belt and ring slots are good places to get strength. A belt with a high strength roll would be a nice pickup. You can also craft strength on your gloves or helmet with Haku, as I see you've done already.
Last edited by alolamola on Jun 13, 2018, 9:43:00 PM
I pretty much copied the build up until lvl 86 but then found "Prism Guardian shield" and thought it would be neat to play around with. After switching a few gems around I found out a pretty decent, more defensive setup. You do lose a little damage but with 6 power charges you will be still be 1 shotting high lvl red maps. This is just my personal preference, figured I'd share.

I run 5 auras (disciple + wrath + herald of thunder (you can switch HOT gem with whatever you need really as long as it has 25% mana reserved) in the shield)).

Blasphemy + conductivity; Vitality and clarity in either helm,boots or gloves.




I lose roughly 500es from this setup (am currently at 6900es). But you have vitality on so that really helps with taking small damage. It has saved my life many times. Especially with the shot gunning in the temple.

EDIT: T16's are still pretty easy with this setup. You can also not run vitality and blasphemy when doing hard bosses so you have almost 100% mana unreserved(besides clarity).

You can see my slighly different tree here: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAYDAQZ3Bx4I1A18DdEOSBEPES8RUBGWEcIT3xZAGyUbyB0UHU8fWyBuI18nqSj6KgsrCi0fNblBlkIsRblJUUmxS65Ms1AwUzFUYlVLV8lca1yKXfJh4mJPY0Nmnmh0bAhtGXBRcFJzbXZve9d-sH_GgseD8YRIhHeFfYnTjDaMdo5kj0aTJ5TxlSCVLpuam6Gd2aBDoHmhL6KjpyusmK6ztAy0OLb6tzG3dbkGvorBxcHzw23JBsrTz93QH9D118_YVNlb217b5-OE5RnpAuq67hXviO_r8NXw-fGK96b3wffX-Jf5N_no-tL79f1K?accountName=KornmanGobbles&characterName=Franken_Feathertail



Incursion IGN: Franken_Feathertail
Last edited by KornmanGobbles on Jun 15, 2018, 2:40:45 PM
"
alolamola wrote:
"
Fredd32 wrote:
Upgraded my gear a bit, where do I upgrade items? Head, gloves?

An additional mine helm is the big upgrade that you should be looking to get. There are also some minor upgrades you can get such as higher ES gloves and better rolled Sin Trek with a good enchant.

"
Fredd32 wrote:
I'm having issues getting str and dex atm.

You shouldn't be having dex problems with 28+ dex Sin Trek. Sin Trek + Presence + tree should add up to 117. I think you can remove the craft from the gloves and still meet dex requirements, unless I'm missing something.

The belt and ring slots are good places to get strength. A belt with a high strength roll would be a nice pickup. You can also craft strength on your gloves or helmet with Haku, as I see you've done already.


Thanks for the tips, bought in a ton of alts and started crafting. Got these:


Now im just looking to get a master mod on the head and get more ES.
Deathless Shaper, guardians, and Uber Atziri with only 1 Shimmeron and a 5 link. Will try to get fully geared for Uber Elder.

Current 3.3 Gear



Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info