[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
I haven't reached end game yet, still playing Hybrid until I get 6L Shavronne's and Presence of Chayula, but I was curious does the build maintain Pain Attunement 24/7? Vaal Disc + Chayula = 55%, we would still be 10% of the 35% mark we need for low life. So do we have to run Wrath (50%) + Chayula to maintain Pain?
The Blood Magic support gem has a high mana multiplier, so it will increase the reservation of either aura enough for you to reach low life. Also, a 5-link Shavs is usually sufficient when you're first starting.
Hello, can you recommend some good rare weapons for this build? Whats is stat priority damage wise. I cheked some pricey weapons from trade for like 5 ex, pasted them in pob but diffirience with mine was like only 5k damage.

Should i try to multicraft shaper weapon with elemental damage as extra chaos with spell damage crit and so on?
"
silnetrain wrote:
Hello, can you recommend some good rare weapons for this build? Whats is stat priority damage wise. I cheked some pricey weapons from trade for like 5 ex, pasted them in pob but diffirience with mine was like only 5k damage.

Should i try to multicraft shaper weapon with elemental damage as extra chaos with spell damage crit and so on?
The most important stat is probably the flat added lightning to spells. The best shaped affix is elemental added as chaos, followed closely by penetration. Your current weapon is already quite good for this point in the league. If I were you, I'd invest my currency into better ES gear before trying to craft that GG shaped weapon.
"
alolamola wrote:
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
I haven't reached end game yet, still playing Hybrid until I get 6L Shavronne's and Presence of Chayula, but I was curious does the build maintain Pain Attunement 24/7? Vaal Disc + Chayula = 55%, we would still be 10% of the 35% mark we need for low life. So do we have to run Wrath (50%) + Chayula to maintain Pain?
The Blood Magic support gem has a high mana multiplier, so it will increase the reservation of either aura enough for you to reach low life. Also, a 5-link Shavs is usually sufficient when you're first starting.

Thank you, completely forgot about the multiplier.
Great guide! It answered all of my indepth questions and curiosities without having to ask in thread, I started day one with this build, here's my gears so far, if anyone interested to see. I have not done Shaper or Uber Elder yet, currently building the atlas. Elder T14 is a joke btw.

I'm looking to buy Clarity Watcher's Eye, but it's so expensive at the moment, still need to buy higher ES on Shield, Helmet, and Gloves. Any recommendation on how do I improve my gears is appreciated.
Last edited by zcythustk on Dec 12, 2018, 1:43:14 PM
I'm playing this build again! It's still utterly broken! https://pastebin.com/TPQh931K is me currently! - Did shaper on a 5L, just got my 6L'd shavs. Now i just need a watchers eye, and/or better gear to drop the dex node and get some more ES, probably a better wand. I wanna balance my resists aswell to get a wiseoak, i highly recommend using that for this build by the way, it adds a lot of damage.
Last edited by ildfugl on Dec 12, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
Hey!

For a while now, I was using my Arc setup with 5L and using a GC setup with 4L to single target burst.

I finally managed my 6L and also a helm with +1 Mines.

Would be worth to keep Arc 6L in the chest while keeping a 5L setup in helm with GC or do you guys believe Arc is plenty even for single target these days?
so i just found a Shavs in SSF. Would it be viable without other uniques?
"
Twink wrote:
Hey!

For a while now, I was using my Arc setup with 5L and using a GC setup with 4L to single target burst.

I finally managed my 6L and also a helm with +1 Mines.

Would be worth to keep Arc 6L in the chest while keeping a 5L setup in helm with GC or do you guys believe Arc is plenty even for single target these days?
I find Arc to be good enough, although Lightning Spire was helpful early on in the league before I got some damage upgrades. If Glacial Cascade is working for you, then go ahead and use it, at least for now.

"
Str4t0s wrote:
so i just found a Shavs in SSF. Would it be viable without other uniques?
Presence of Chayula is very difficult to acquire in SSF. It's also going to be tough to get a shaped helm to drop with a good energy shield base. For SSF I'd consider playing some kind of Occultist build, since it gets a lot of extra energy shield to make up for worse gear as well as free stun immunity.
Just killed my first Uber elder with this build (2 portals left on my first set)
Deaths were mistakes such as getting hit by shaper orbs & elder ice stuff.

Having a great deal of fun with arc mines and swapped over to LL yesterday, I've made some changes to the build to suit myself - it's a bit of a hybrid between (Windz GC) LL Tree & most of this builds items/flasks etc.

Plenty of stuff left I can optimize in my build at this point, couldve done Uber elder with less gear as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info