Upcoming Divination Cards

Man, there are alot of people worrying about boss drops type items on this thread... aren't they normally only dropped from the given boss when that is the case? That makes them sort of like a punch card for a free sub. Kill 7, get 1 free lol. Maybe I am missing something.
May be its time to return Perandus Manor to atlas because it will be accessible throw new divination card?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
hell ye a Pjs Div Card i love it nd another HH source!
Those new divs are awesome!
"
nice ones!
So maybe we'll get a card that can give unique beast armour pieces in the future?

I was wondering about the same thing. I was thinking a prophecy would be cool. You will run into a beast in a map and it can either drop an imprint to craft an aspect on an item or it'll drop an armour piece.
I see alot people like Essences too.
But I'd prefer actual prophecies for few Essences to spawn in a map.

Rest just too OP.

(LUL, I can imagine Lightpoacher guy:
- Is lightpoacher going to stay in the game?
- uhhh. We can't confirm it for now...
- O.K. Let's make this Card!!! It can go LEGACY like Varunastra did!)

P.S.
"
SavageSince87 wrote:
"
nice ones!
So maybe we'll get a card that can give unique beast armour pieces in the future?

I was wondering about the same thing. I was thinking a prophecy would be cool. You will run into a beast in a map and it can either drop an imprint to craft an aspect on an item or it'll drop an armour piece.

I see it more like prophecy\map\set to open 6 portals to one of Beast Bosses in map device.
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
Last edited by farmazongold on May 24, 2018, 3:14:47 PM
"
May be its time to return Perandus Manor to atlas because it will be accessible throw new divination card?

Nice idea, I like it
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Awesome! Watcher eye's prices are getting out of control.
HYPE!
cant wait keep up the great work guys!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info