Upcoming Divination Cards

"
Talamoe wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
aneruok1 wrote:


I did make one, found the location but it isnt listed yet it seems.


It'll show eventually. Mine was announced while ago that's the only reason I have my art already


How long did you have to wait from the moment they've announced your card?


Couple days I think
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Life Ring!
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet!
🎆🎆 #1 Spell/Stat Stick Dagger, LLRF, Hybrid Gear + MORE!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Varskar wrote:
Reveal drop locations as well please.


That's for the community to find out. They never reveal them
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Life Ring!
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet!
🎆🎆 #1 Spell/Stat Stick Dagger, LLRF, Hybrid Gear + MORE!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Nice cards, can't wait :x
Cool divination card that give good prophecy...AS much difficult to get as the doctor card? -_- Useless again
Last edited by Elf_97 on May 25, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:


It'll show eventually. Mine was announced while ago that's the only reason I have my art already


How long did you have to wait from the moment they've announced your card?


Couple days I think


I guess a few more days...Monday maybe?
Screw divination cards.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
cyclon2 wrote:
"
Adfox73 wrote:
Still no Untainted Paradise ?


damn someone make this card, requiring only 1/1 and it can only drop in the untainted paradise itself.



If i am the maker, i wouldn't make it 1/1, 7/7 will be reasonable and will drop in tropical island map.
Superb artwork!! Great new div cards!! Super HYPE for the new league!!
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Varskar wrote:
Reveal drop locations as well please.


That's for the community to find out. They never reveal them


Out of curiosity, do you know the drop location of your divination card? And if so, are you at liberty to say?

"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Varskar wrote:
Reveal drop locations as well please.


That's for the community to find out. They never reveal them


Out of curiosity, do you know the drop location of your divination card? And if so, are you at liberty to say?



Hand to kitava, they refused to tell me
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Life Ring!
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet!
🎆🎆 #1 Spell/Stat Stick Dagger, LLRF, Hybrid Gear + MORE!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info