Upcoming Divination Cards

Amazing cards! Even more exciting to open Diviner's boxes now :)
"
I like most of these, obviously having personal favourites (Three Voices, Harmony of Souls).
Gotta ask about The Samurai's Eye, though. Being a player extremely unlucky with dropping Eye from the boss himself, I'd like to know every possible detail of how common will this card be.
My own idea
Also, an idea regarding it - could drop from Red Elder every time the Shaper is saved but we don't get the eye itself, would certainly give me even more incentive to battle this guy ^^

I completed the end game grind for killing elder solo, and got ZERO watchers eyes (never failed to save shaper and they were all t6+)
Life will be technically better Soon TM
hype

Alternative means but the chance is still the same. Other cards get nerfed or their rates adjusted to accommodate new cards meant to give you similar items. There was a tube video or two a while back I'm too lazy to dig up but don't be fooled the 'chance' is still the same.[/quote]
If that's the case then it is moronic. Artificial illusion of choice and hope. Also treating people like morons.
And chance is even lower (instead one full divination stack, you may end with two partial)[/quote]

You sir, seems to me to be a mister "half glass empty kind of guy"..

If you dont get any div cards - its not because youre unlucky, its because youre not playing enough...get to it :)[/quote]

This was all a sarcastic joke... As in.. We don't need more headhunters in the game. It breaks the game core as it is, and is stupid.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
what a nice surprice <3
nice ones!
So maybe we'll get a card that can give unique beast armour pieces in the future?
Last edited by saladinpaladin on May 24, 2018, 12:34:16 PM
Looks very nice :D most of them so i'm happy can't wait to play :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
YES, some very useful ones. Belly hunting...
so we get bloodbond, belly and kiara's determination as well as 3 essences from time to time with the rest of the cards only accessible through trade, where you can just buy the fucking item the card yields.

sadly there are still close to no build enabling uniques as divination cards that aren't stupidly rare. At least there are now 4 ways not to get a headhunter as well as another card that might just be a disfavour while being a lot of foibles and mirrors (:OOO) for farming half a week each (or something like that). Too bad.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Nice, I always love the art for Div cards.

In this batch my actual fav art is prob the Lightpoacher one, but I give bonus points to getting kicked in the... snake, and to Hulk Hogan sun face.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info