Upcoming Divination Cards

Does corrupted nemesis item card mean that unique flasks can now be corrupted, either by regular means or via the temple?

That would be interesting.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Does corrupted nemesis item card mean that unique flasks can now be corrupted, either by regular means or via the temple?

That would be interesting.

Flask corruptions would be dank if we got them. Though I wonder how creative you'd have to get with that sort of thing.
1337 21gn17ur3
guys... GUYS I AM LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE TEMPLE MAP ROTATION
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I like most of these, obviously having personal favourites (Three Voices, Harmony of Souls).
Gotta ask about The Samurai's Eye, though. Being a player extremely unlucky with dropping Eye from the boss himself, I'd like to know every possible detail of how common will this card be.
My own idea
Also, an idea regarding it - could drop from Red Elder every time the Shaper is saved but we don't get the eye itself, would certainly give me even more incentive to battle this guy ^^

Last edited by Neutral_Effect on May 24, 2018, 7:38:10 AM
How long i have to farm for a set, 400 or 500 hours? xd

Oh my god ! I LOVE YOU GGG !
Great divination card additions! I love seeing new cards!
Any info on locations or where to get these? :D
Are they trying to make the game a lot more casual?

is this already the tencent effect?
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Kirkville wrote:
why is the outcome item of this corrupted ? it cannot be upgraded with blessing, thus making this card somewhat useless

Bump.

Hi! I made this card.

I decided to have a corrupted outcome in the hopes that the card would be easier to find. Back in Breach league I really enjoyed playing Poison Animate Weapon, and I wanted to try and make the build enabling unique easier to get.

Anyway, by the time you're able to run Chayula/buy the blessing, the Severed in Sleep sword will be cheap. I created this card with the hopes that Severed in Sleep will be more accessible earlier in a league.

Also, I have no idea if this is true, but maybe there will be some much better sword corruptions with the new league expanding on corrupted items? But that wasn't really in mind when I decided on the card.

I hope that answers your question!
IGN: PortiaDeRossi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info