Upcoming Divination Cards

fated connection, the jeweler's touch.
good thing to have a way to obtain those too rare prophecies.

But I still think Prophecies suck. they are too random. they need a rework (or an add for influencing the chances to obtain a kind of prophecy or a rarer prophecy, or a vendor's recipe to obtain prophecies by selling others)
Last edited by Lyonnel on May 24, 2018, 5:45:23 AM
"
fritz_dreck wrote:
Looking good.

... I like Div Cards, always did. "Like a wise man sad: only more is more!"

Isnt it what drug addicts says :D ?
OHH YEAH !

Looking so good ! :D:D:D
would make it to easy to obtain a 6 linked prophecy then..its supposed to be rare..this isnt d3...you gotta work to get what you want, ggg arent hading it to you...

i would like it to get harder :D
Yes! I've been waiting for this news post since I read that there were new Divination Cards coming! They're one of my favourite things in PoE; I really enjoy collecting them.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Hey, just curious - does George do the art for these?

Shaun does the Divination Card art. He also did the Atlas art.

The art is amazing, as always. I hope Shaun knows how much we appreciate his work!
"
MrDuckle wrote:
Hopefully this allows the average player to get some chase items now like biscos or even headhunter. The nemesis item one however should probably worded differently seeing how you can get corrupted flasks and nemesis has 2 flasks.

No chance, div cards are a great idea implemented badly its always either obscure drop locations or extreme rarity. The one for a random unique map was the only good fun card and they ever gutted that one in beastiary :/
I'm not sure what is more exciting: new league or this small news about it. It's always so thrilling to wait these announcements in the end of the league!
Happy day. T_T
why is the outcome item of this corrupted ? it cannot be upgraded with blessing, thus making this card somewhat useless

The Mirror of Kalandra :
1st - 5th May, 2020 18:32
2nd - 28th April, 2021 04:25
Please stop devaluing few chase uniques that we have by allowing stupid divination cards to happen. Dont cheapen another boss/leauge only drop.

ofc now it's too late for that, but if i supsected you guys hate economy that much i would speak up sooner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info