Bestiary League Conclusion

"
FarmerTed wrote:
Normally I play a character up and see how far I can get. Ran an Anvil max block/spell block gladiator with SST for bleed and bloodlust Blade Flurry.

What did you think of SST? I was going to try it but didn't give it a good enough chance.
Was mainly for the MTX - half eaten chicken wings here.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
i stopped playing bestiary after 4 days and wrote my bachelor's thesis instead. that's all.
"
dachoppa wrote:
i stopped playing bestiary after 4 days and wrote my bachelor's thesis instead. that's all.

Good for you! Congrats and good luck.
Was really hard to force myself to even lvl up a toon through acts, beasts while leveling are useless and annoying, plus that completelly unnecessary gradation of nets.

Mb I find something interesting in remaining few days, but flipping currency seems to be far more funny and profitable, then speedrunning the same old maps with near zero drops.
"
frenzul wrote:
"
FarmerTed wrote:
Normally I play a character up and see how far I can get. Ran an Anvil max block/spell block gladiator with SST for bleed and bloodlust Blade Flurry.

What did you think of SST? I was going to try it but didn't give it a good enough chance.

I thought it was fun. Gave me some range and applied bleed fairly well. Decent for trash mob clearing, but I play pretty slow. Not good for single target, which is why I ended up doing blade flurry. My builds are generally pretty questionable though.
I killed Tul, Creeping Avalanche for the first time too.

Quite possibly the coolest looking boss I've fought. Was very into it.
"
poepoe091 wrote:

I disliked the league mechanic and ignored it right from day two or so. It was more or less of a joke league to me

Sad but honest truth.
The crafting returned *WORSE* results than random drops from trash mobs, with considerably more effort and/or risk involved dealing with 4 beefed up rares in a f*ing TINY arena... Level 85 'key' beast dumping out a worthless level 1 trash unique, for example.

And now that the game is essentially dead, creatively speaking (as if Tencent is going to support creative work when they can just milk the game like a caged rattlesnake until it dies), I doubt any crafting expansion that allows for *proper*, targeted crafting will ever surface.

Pokiary was pretty much the worst expansion I've ever suffered through (I started during... Ambush, I think... or the one with the groups of rogue Exiles).... and I'm holding out little hope that Aztlan League will be any better, since I don't build speed-clear builds.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
poepoe091 wrote:

I disliked the league mechanic and ignored it right from day two or so. It was more or less of a joke league to me

Sad but honest truth.
The crafting returned *WORSE* results than random drops from trash mobs, with considerably more effort and/or risk involved dealing with 4 beefed up rares in a f*ing TINY arena... Level 85 'key' beast dumping out a worthless level 1 trash unique, for example.

And now that the game is essentially dead, creatively speaking (as if Tencent is going to support creative work when they can just milk the game like a caged rattlesnake until it dies), I doubt any crafting expansion that allows for *proper*, targeted crafting will ever surface.

Pokiary was pretty much the worst expansion I've ever suffered through (I started during... Ambush, I think... or the one with the groups of rogue Exiles).... and I'm holding out little hope that Aztlan League will be any better, since I don't build speed-clear builds.

You really had to bring all that nasty into another thread? If you're using beast crafting for random uniques or rares and are mad about the returns you're doing it wrong. Or you didn't give it the chance.

The bosses were pretty cool and returned really unique sets. Mirroring maps. Getting horizon orbs for switching maps. 30% quality corrupts. There's a lot of really cool shit. Get over it. Whine elsewhere please.
I turned on the pc and uninstalled POE!!! Didn’t even play beastery!!!1!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info