Incursion Upgradable Uniques

Don't let this distract you from the fact that GGG has been taken over my Tencent.
"
Mask of the Stitched Demon is going to be pants on head retarded for Icestorm builds. Holy guano Batman!

Yepp, and also life based HoWa. Like wtf is this helm, 1500 int = 750 life. The new kaoms is here!!
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Ok, I must admit I seriously did expect more from the upgrades. "Mask of the Stitched Demon" (MOTSD) Easy to pick 3-4 int type builds which could use this helmet.

Yet one questions remains:
-> Where is the life/ES/resist on those new items?

Got cured from attaching such items a few leagues ago. Not fun running around nearly naked with those and getting one-shot by random damage spikes!

Outside of MOTSD all endforms are rather lacking in my opinion. Can't see why anyone would chase those uniques the whole game long. The downsides seem just too overshadowing the updsides. Well, we will probably have to test it.
Hmmm after looking at these uniques...dare I say I'll miss the bestiary unique sets and the aspect skills?
Similar to items of doon cubryani and forge of the phoenix (which give life regeneration), what items give mana regeneration?
Personally GGG I love your idea of up-gradable fated uniques. I have used many of these, and enjoy the challenge of getting an item to that more advanced and useful state. Once again you have introduced us to some challenging uniques to make us think outside of the box. What do we do with this? How can this item be introduced to this build or that build to improve it? In all my 35 years of PC gaming does anything equal the creativity and challenge that POE offers. What you do is special, and that's why I continue to play and offer my support.

Thanks GGG for all that you do!

Hyped for new league!!!
"
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Nicksiren wrote:
I love the concept of upgradeable uniques, but I just wish the item interface showed their potential to be upgraded somehow, so that when players find a new unique they can instantly see "there is more to this item if you can get it".

Even a simple "Upgradeable" symbol/icon would be better than the current nothing.

If only the item description said "This item can be transformed on the Altar of Sacrifice" or something like that...

GGG are you listening? This is a great idea! Consider this!
Last edited by Gamr23 on May 22, 2018, 1:01:12 AM
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Don't let this distract you from the fact that GGG has been taken over my Tencent.

How about stop distracting everyone here from appreciating new content with your dislike for Tencent.
Last edited by noname213 on May 22, 2018, 1:22:19 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Nicksiren wrote:
I love the concept of upgradeable uniques, but I just wish the item interface showed their potential to be upgraded somehow, so that when players find a new unique they can instantly see "there is more to this item if you can get it".

Even a simple "Upgradeable" symbol/icon would be better than the current nothing.

If only the item description said "This item can be transformed on the Altar of Sacrifice" or something like that...

"
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Nicksiren wrote:

That is pure genius,too bad GGG is not smart enought to add that in.

Some guys here have selective reading i suppose.
Just hover your mouse over the base items.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 22, 2018, 1:20:40 AM
gorgeous art.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info