Incursion Upgradable Uniques

"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:

Oh boy, do I have news for you! Very long time ago there was a man known as Christopher Columbus. On one fateful day in 1492 this man accidentally and unknowingly discovered Americas. Christopher thought he is in India and so he started calling the natives Indians. And that is how the native people of the New World became known as Indians. Something you'd most likely know if you attended any school ever.

Oh really?

Mr. Christopher never discovered 'Aztlan' (as we now call it). The 'indians' he encountered and named as such were Carribean islanders, a far cry and a long, LONG way from what is now greater Mexico.

So, you're wrong on both counts. The new art is, at most and pretty nebulously considered 'native american' (which covers all natives of the north and south american continents prior to the arrival of Europeans - to include the Norse who settled along the northeast for centuries or even millennia before Mr. Chris stumbled across a few scattered Atlantic islets).

Except the term Indian is used for any and all non-arctic american natives. I guess just opening up google and fact checking is also too difficult for you?

Dispite of the observable usage you can find by using information filtered by google, it doesn't make it correct nor falsify the fact that it is based on a historical error. Moreover, it is to be considered offensive against any person of any native american nation. The only way not being offensive while using the term Indian is using it in connection with a person coming from India. I am pretty sure that any other usage is against forum's Code of Conduct, because every native american is offended by using this term.
Edit: Just learned that Indian is offensive to any person coming from India if used for native americans. My sincere apologies, for overlooking a fact being that obvious.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on May 23, 2018, 9:27:28 AM
"
Synopse wrote:

Dispite of the observable usage you can find by using information filtered by google, it doesn't make it correct nor falsify the fact that it is based on a historical error. Moreover, it is to be considered offensive against any person of any native american nation. The only way not being offensive while using the term Indian is using it in connection with a person coming from India. I am pretty sure that any other usage is against forum's Code of Conduct, because every native american is offended by using this term.
Edit: Just learned that Indian is offensive to any person coming from India if used for native americans. My sincere apologies, for overlooking a fact being that obvious.

Last edited by Darth_Silegy on May 23, 2018, 9:38:35 AM
thematically vaal cyclone looks fun.

monsters are SUCKED INTO THE ABYSS AND THEIR SOULS ARE CONSUMED
"
ffoD wrote:

How about you kill 300 mobs within the soul eater duration. Try to add 1500% attack speed and 1500% cast speed in your pob setup and then come back. You will chase this amulet for soul eater, Not for the chaos theme of the amulet. :)

soo your idea that it is good , is that you can kill packs that you already one shot with more damage?
soo what is the point then?
Nice 👍
fine but meh, i rather see some chase uniques without downsides
cool, hype!!!
So if you crit while wearing the zerphi´s blood amulet, your chaos damage will ignite, shock and chill the enemy?
Last edited by Feanturo on May 24, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
"
Feanturo wrote:
So if you crit while wearing the zerphi´s blood amulet, your chaos damage will ignite, shock and chill the enemy?

Yeah, essentially. I assume the values of said ailments will be extrapolated as though they were fire, cold, and lightning respectively.
1337 21gn17ur3
Great...more 1alc stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info