Incursion Upgradable Uniques

"
SadicVicious wrote:

Is this the league? the POE is already a game that only works 3 gems, now so with these new 5 items .... haha
plus an alloy to play 5 days and kit

POE = BARRAGE, RF, POET PEN, GC MINE BLADE FLURRY

SATISFACTS OF WHEN YOU COULD CHOOSE MORE THAN 50 BUILDS, TODAY IS THIS SHIT

IF YOU WANT TO BAN IT TO ME THANK YOU AS A WAY TO STOP PLAYING THAT WASTE

OK CAPSLOCKKING, WE GET UR IDEA, GO QQ ELSEWHERE NOW.
the upgraded ammy might be good
the helms will probably be used a bit
the first boots are god awful tbh it's not hard to just use an onslaught flask
the 2nd boots seem solid for a trickster mom build
I heard after the incursion league, they will introduce a new league called the Awakening of tencent. Every time you kill a boss, it will drop a 10 cent token which you can use to purchase the MTX. During the league, all mtx cost 10 cents each.
500 ES = 1% regen
so if i have 20k es = 40% regen. GG
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
mrw Omeyocan flavor text

@Bex_GGG
Regarding both helmets.
Do you still get the max ES if you selbuff with a Necro Witch, with spirit offering?

Max ES based on max life = spirit offering / helmets give max life = base less / upgraded more

Depending on the amount of corpses consumed this could be around +6% life regen.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Nicksiren wrote:
I love the concept of upgradeable uniques, but I just wish the item interface showed their potential to be upgraded somehow, so that when players find a new unique they can instantly see "there is more to this item if you can get it".

Even a simple "Upgradeable" symbol/icon would be better than the current nothing.

If only the item description said "This item can be transformed on the Altar of Sacrifice" or something like that...
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Nicksiren wrote:
I love the concept of upgradeable uniques, but I just wish the item interface showed their potential to be upgraded somehow, so that when players find a new unique they can instantly see "there is more to this item if you can get it".

Even a simple "Upgradeable" symbol/icon would be better than the current nothing.

If only the item description said "This item can be transformed on the Altar of Sacrifice" or something like that...

That is pure genius,too bad GGG is not smart enought to add that in.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Nicksiren wrote:

Look at the base variants flavour text.
There is a notification that you can upgrade them
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Mask of the Stitched Demon is going to be pants on head retarded for Icestorm builds. Holy guano Batman!
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info