Is it time?

For me to give away all my wealth, mirrors, exalts items ye fuck my whole standard stash like Barbara_Jay did back in the day? Maybe this is what ive been waiting for, for so long.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 11:36:17 PM
"
Acolina87 wrote:
For me to give away all my wealth, mirrors, exalts items ye fuck my whole standard stash like Barbara_Jay did back in the day? Maybe this is what ive been waiting for, for so long.
I'll take it. :)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Give it to my walrus people!

xde
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No, the Fat Lady hasn't sung yet ;)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I would like to reserve 10 ex please!

Might allow me to do some dumb builds like buy a Red Nightmare or several Reckless Defences and do Oni-Goroshi block build
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
it's surprisingly hard to give stuff away.

I usually do when cleaning up. nothing fancy, but I'm also picky with my targets. I look for new people to make them happy.

BUT HOLY CRAP it's so hard.
- got the rich level 90's decked out in $954 worth of mtx, running 200mph in my HO claiming they are poor
- noobs who don't even know how to party
- noobs who don't know how to go to a hideout
- don't know how to accept a trade
- once the trade is open, there stash is full. need to wait for them to (probably manually) transfer all to stash or vendor.
- once you have the items in trade, they DO NOT READ THE RED TEXT "Mouse over all items to accept trade" right next to the damn accept button. so then you have to explain it to them 4 times.
15 minutes pass, trade 1 done. time for atleast 8 more people.

also, I'll take a fishing rod and possibly a mirror (to collect, not spend)
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on May 21, 2018, 7:41:43 PM
If you are serious!

gib me a whisper.
Calling dibs on any wisdom scrolls.
Why not wait to find out if you are not having fun in the game anymore? People on this site are freaking lemmings jumping off a cliff over this.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Last edited by DS_Deadman on May 21, 2018, 7:45:51 PM
"
DS_Deadman wrote:
People on this site are freaking lemmings jumping off a cliff over this.

That happens a lot around here. You’ll get used to it. Unless they are right. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info