Is it time?

"
DrCola wrote:
How about keeping your stuff until after something seriously bad happens? You've already decided that doom is knocking at your front door when it could just be the mailman.

I have been thinking about it for a while its not just a thought that came up from nowhere. I really did stop playing this trade simulator game in march 2014 when i aquired all my wealth and was a trading god in standard. Flipping exalts and mirrors on a daily basis and enjoying the fuck out of it but then realized it dont mather how hard i try i cant beat Rayamn or Skalpo LOL. I guess i was around because i started enjoying the fresh leagues, starting over from 0 and making my way to the top. I guess i was nostalgic since i played alot of d2 ladder back in the day. Im really happy that i got to experience Path of Exile, no regrets but one has to keep moving forward.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
I would love to have a drink from a shiny legacy Taste of Hate...:)
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
DrCola wrote:
How about keeping your stuff until after something seriously bad happens? You've already decided that doom is knocking at your front door when it could just be the mailman.

I have been thinking about it for a while its not just a thought that came up from nowhere. I really did stop playing this trade simulator game in march 2014 when i aquired all my wealth and was a trading god in standard. Flipping exalts and mirrors on a daily basis and enjoying the fuck out of it but then realized it dont mather how hard i try i cant beat Rayamn or Skalpo LOL. I guess i was around because i started enjoying the fresh leagues, starting over from 0 and making my way to the top. I guess i was nostalgic since i played alot of d2 ladder back in the day. Im really happy that i got to experience Path of Exile, no regrets but one has to keep moving forward.
I understand and if that's what you feel then there is no reason to persuade you.
If youre as rich as you sound and your giving away to people that don't know to scroll over items to trade, youre doing it wrong. Those people will either not appreciate the item, get scammed for the item, or quit when they meet Malachai.

I would give it to a seasoned veteran that knows and appreciates the value... Someone you know will still be playing in a year. Do you not have friends in this game?
"
neonive wrote:
If youre as rich as you sound and your giving away to people that don't know to scroll over items to trade, youre doing it wrong. Those people will either not appreciate the item, get scammed for the item, or quit when they meet Malachai.

I would give it to a seasoned veteran that knows and appreciates the value... Someone you know will still be playing in a year. Do you not have friends in this game?

All the friends play dota 2 and cs:go/fortnite nowdays lul. Last man standing here. About to abandon ship.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

All the friends play dota 2 and cs:go/fortnite nowdays lul. Last man standing here. About to abandon ship.

Indeed :d /flops
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
As some have noted above, I too have been humming and hawing about giving it all away for some months now. [Removed by Support] Finally the push I needed to stop the addiction :D.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 22, 2018, 7:36:15 PM
"
Acolina87 wrote:
For me to give away all my wealth, mirrors, exalts items ye fuck my whole standard stash like Barbara_Jay did back in the day? Maybe this is what ive been waiting for, for so long.

Indeed! You've made fun of me in the past, so it's only fair you made me some fun too ;)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
For me to give away all my wealth, mirrors, exalts items ye fuck my whole standard stash like Barbara_Jay did back in the day? Maybe this is what ive been waiting for, for so long.

Nah.. No reason to destroy what you made.. It really does not help..
Wait until incursion to see if that changes your mind!!!

My bucket list is Legacy Shavs, Legacy Atziri acuity, and headhunter (still don't have one)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info