Is it time?

^What DS_Deadman said.

And if in the end you feel like this is the end of the road feel free to hit me with a PM...

Alternatively you could make a video where you delete everything slowly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nothing like a rage giveaway after drama followed by rage quit to then come back 2 months later and regret that you don't have anything because you gave it all away to people that didn't deserve it.

Still i would take your vaal orbs, i have a fetish for those.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Nothing like a rage giveaway after drama followed by rage quit to then come back 2 months later and regret that you don't have anything because you gave it all away to people that didn't deserve it.

Still i would take your vaal orbs, i have a fetish for those.

The hardest part will be to give away/vaal my legacy shav. Oh boy FeelsBadMan.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on May 22, 2018, 5:22:42 AM
Count me in for giveaway. Preferably a Mirror :3 I never had one :S
How about keeping your stuff until after something seriously bad happens? You've already decided that doom is knocking at your front door when it could just be the mailman.
Last edited by DrCola on May 22, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
"
DrCola wrote:
How about keeping your stuff until after something seriously bad happens? You've already decided that doom is knocking at your front door when it could just be the mailman.

+1
1337 21gn17ur3
You can't break up an estate like that.

The people who would appreciate items are rich enough already, and those who turn up asking wouldn't need it and don't merit it.

The people who are new are needy but wouldn't appreciate the items and don't deserve them.

Solution - lock it up, leave, and sell it in two years to a Chinese investor for several grand real money and buy yourself something special.

Or, come back fresh.

"
tidbit wrote:
it's surprisingly hard to give stuff away.

I usually do when cleaning up. nothing fancy, but I'm also picky with my targets. I look for new people to make them happy.

BUT HOLY CRAP it's so hard.
- got the rich level 90's decked out in $954 worth of mtx, running 200mph in my HO claiming they are poor
- noobs who don't even know how to party
- noobs who don't know how to go to a hideout
- don't know how to accept a trade
- once the trade is open, there stash is full. need to wait for them to (probably manually) transfer all to stash or vendor.
- once you have the items in trade, they DO NOT READ THE RED TEXT "Mouse over all items to accept trade" right next to the damn accept button. so then you have to explain it to them 4 times.
15 minutes pass, trade 1 done. time for atleast 8 more people.

also, I'll take a fishing rod and possibly a mirror (to collect, not spend)

Funding "noobs" is not the way to go, as they just lose the experience of being poor and working themselves up.
"
Eldubs wrote:
Funding "noobs" is not the way to go, as they just lose the experience of being poor and working themselves up.

agreed. But most of the stuff is usually higher level, 60-70's items. maybe a few 40-50's. I don't give out things like goldrim and tabula. also give them a handful of t1-t5 maps to get started (I have sooo many maps on standard, got 2 tabs of the non-spiky maps, from 2 leagues+ ago).
chances are they'll find something better by then. if not... well, you're welcome :)

junk like this.
Spoiler
rawr. fear me.
If u have some nice 400+ pdps harbinger bow let me know, sadly I didn’t had t luck to get 1 yet;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info