[3.5] Oni-Goroshi Wild Strike/Molten Strike: (Slayer/Jugg, 7K+ HP, 5k+ Leech) ~ Uber Elder Down!

"
nikolasun wrote:
Hi all. Check my gear plz. I have around 50r dps on molten (off screen), and as i've read, it must be aroung 350k? where i've lost so much? help me plz

50k where? i got 50k in HO on molten.

I'd say change your rings, belt with abyss socket and atk speed on crit/ crit multi + life (i find +fire dmg to attacks not worth it). one ring ... you might wanna go for smth with curse on hit assassin mark.
change your boots (you can get some nice +int from it)
you might wanna go for starkonja for more hp = more leech.

you can check my profile, i cant say its super budget but i didnt spend too much on it.

btw. killed all 4 guardians with kinda crazy mods (not deathless, fx. going phonix with ele weakness, temp chains, -max res... with fire based skill-> died 2 times when my anticurse flask ended).
Also killed shaper right afterwards deathless and today I killed uber atziri, died only to my stupidity and basically it being my 2nd uber atziri ever. also without any prep (like +max fire ress flask).

depth 227 still eazy mod, but those yellows starts to hurt now so flasks for phys dmg reductions are good here (im runnin jade with iron skin and lion roar).

uberelder seems quite possible but it needs some changes in flasks and experience there. but i got 8,2k hp but even like that its not enough :D cant believe i used to run 5,5k builds and survive
Tnx for the build, looks quite fun so im starting it tonight :)
"
Hollycz wrote:
"
nikolasun wrote:
Hi all. Check my gear plz. I have around 50r dps on molten (off screen), and as i've read, it must be aroung 350k? where i've lost so much? help me plz

50k where? i got 50k in HO on molten.

I'd say change your rings, belt with abyss socket and atk speed on crit/ crit multi + life (i find +fire dmg to attacks not worth it). one ring ... you might wanna go for smth with curse on hit assassin mark.
change your boots (you can get some nice +int from it)
you might wanna go for starkonja for more hp = more leech.

you can check my profile, i cant say its super budget but i didnt spend too much on it.

btw. killed all 4 guardians with kinda crazy mods (not deathless, fx. going phonix with ele weakness, temp chains, -max res... with fire based skill-> died 2 times when my anticurse flask ended).
Also killed shaper right afterwards deathless and today I killed uber atziri, died only to my stupidity and basically it being my 2nd uber atziri ever. also without any prep (like +max fire ress flask).

depth 227 still eazy mod, but those yellows starts to hurt now so flasks for phys dmg reductions are good here (im runnin jade with iron skin and lion roar).

uberelder seems quite possible but it needs some changes in flasks and experience there. but i got 8,2k hp but even like that its not enough :D cant believe i used to run 5,5k builds and survive

ty! im did that build (sorry for my eng) recently and rly can change some gear for better.

i have 50k in ho, if you have that too, it is good for me, coz i think you have 350k (on the screen).

whats wrong with my boots? i think many proj dmg seems good)

also i need ask you, that about change combustion support on slover proj? just i think may be it will be good with PB

ps, thanks for fast rply.
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
"
However i have one small problem that i can´t seem to figure out and that is the degen. When i´m not hitting stuff degen sometimes hits like a truck, bringing me below half health and blood rage is pretty much out of the question anywhere but the densest of maps.

Remember that this is a high EHP/leech build. Inititally, your damage might not be enough to outleech the degen - try dropping Vaal Pact and/or Blood Rage.

You only have around 1% leech from Vitality Void - so if your damage is low, you won't hit leech cap fast. This build does tons of damage once you have decent level (80-90), gems are all lvl 18-19+, all damage nodes on tree, etc.

Also remember leech is based on max HP - if your max HP is low (no HP on gear, rings, etc.) your leech will suck too.

"
i have 50k in ho, if you have that too, it is good for me, coz i think you have 350k (on the screen).

whats wrong with my boots? i think many proj dmg seems good)

As I mentioned above, LIFE is extremely important. You have 0 life on rings, 0 life on boots, 0 life on helm... if you want to go full glass cannon that's up to you, but this build does not need any more damage. Switch all items to have Life and use Starkonja. Abyss Vise with life is better than your belt, also.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
10+ex xoph blood, this league is a joke
Pretty fun build so far, didn't expect Wild Strike to be such an enjoyable skill to use, but I'm being proven wrong. Delving is quite a joy with this, it just melts everything, but then again, I'm not that deep yet, making my way to depth 100. I am noticing that I'm a bit squishy, but hopefully once I improve my damage that'll fix with the extra leech.

Here's my current gear:

My rings and amulet are probably the weakest part, I'm chasing after some decent rings with int to drop the Carnage Heart, so besides that, what else would be a good upgrade?

Thanks for the build!
Im lvling the char atm and playing with POB. I think there is a mayor mistake with the "Damage on Full Life support".

From poewiki "Damage on Full Life is a support gem that grants more damage made with the supported attack skill, but only when the player is on full life. Being even one life below the maximum will nullify the effect. "

-If you are going with slayer/jugg you are constantly being hit cause of no evasion. So, half of the time not on full life.

-Having Vaal pact and 0 regen, most of the time you are few points under 100% full life.

That being said, when you are not on absolute full life you are basically playing on a 5L.

Correct me if im wrong.
Tnx
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 19, 2018, 5:18:53 PM
"
Im lvling the char atm and playing with POB. I think there is a mayor mistake with the "Damage on Full Life support".

From poewiki "Damage on Full Life is a support gem that grants more damage made with the supported attack skill, but only when the player is on full life. Being even one life below the maximum will nullify the effect. "

-If you are going with slayer/jugg you are constantly being hit cause of no evasion. So, half of the time not on full life.

-Having Vaal pact and 0 regen, most of the time you are few points under 100% full life.

That being said, when you are not on absolute full life you are basically playing on a 5L.

Correct me if im wrong.
Tnx

From the wiki:

"2.6.0 - (Not included in patch notes) Full Life condition can now be met if the recovery is greater than the damage over time."

Basically, if you're still recovering, and if that recovery is for 100% health, then the gem will be active.
Last edited by DeimosPT on Sep 19, 2018, 5:34:45 PM
That means if you have active bloodrage and overleech, it doesnt cancel your gem.
You still have to be on for example 6000/6000 life. 5999/6000 bye bye damage on full life support.

"The gem requires the player to be on full life. If the player is affected by damage over time, such as from Blood Rage, the player can remain at full life by offsetting the damage with enough regeneration or leech."

When you are in map and you regen with flask, it still wont fill you to absolute full life. Few points will be missing.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 19, 2018, 5:59:24 PM
"

That means if you have active bloodrage and overleech, it doesnt cancel your gem.

Yes.

"
You still have to be on for example 6000/6000 life. 5999/6000 bye bye damage on full life support.

No. If you have 500/1000 life, but the leech is enough to give you full life, Damage on Full Life will be active. However, if your leech isn't covering your missing life then yeah, the game won't be active.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info