[3.5] Oni-Goroshi Wild Strike/Molten Strike: (Slayer/Jugg, 7K+ HP, 5k+ Leech) ~ Uber Elder Down!

want to make this build for uber lab farm is it possible to play w/o vaal pact?
Okay, so looking at the guide it says "MATHS:
*NOTE* - All numbers below are outdated, based on my DPS when I had entry-level gear, unleveled gems with no quality, etc. Best to use PoB for more accurate numbers."

And then goes on to talk about a molten strike with over 300k dps. With level 20 gems at level 89 I am sitting at 80k dps. What am I missing here?

My character is Chandras_Fury if someone wants to check my tree and gear and tell me what I am doing so wrong that I am missing nearly 220k dps only 2 levels behind here.
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
Hey guys just a quick question.

Does switching Oni for a Voidforge works?

I made a pob ready variant of voidforge(pob cant calculate with random element) and the dmg increased by a lot.
"

Yes very possible, I ran uberlabs and just spent 1 regret each time unlearning vaal pact. But you want it for maps.

"
And then goes on to talk about a molten strike with over 300k dps. With level 20 gems at level 89 I am sitting at 80k dps. What am I missing here?

My character is Chandras_Fury if someone wants to check my tree and gear and tell me what I am doing so wrong that I am missing nearly 220k dps only 2 levels behind here.

Your character is private but where are you quoting your DPS? If ingame tooltip, you need to learn to ignore those. Only accurate DPS is from Path of Building.

(Make sure all proper buffs are checked in config, especially "Her Embrace")

Also note that PoB shows DPS per magma ball. You are shooting anywhere from 3-13 magma balls per hit depending on wildfire jewels, helm enchant, dying sun etc.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Sep 9, 2018, 9:37:41 PM
"
TonyMoldvana wrote:

I made a pob ready variant of voidforge(pob cant calculate with random element) and the dmg increased by a lot.

I imagine it would work just fine, as long as you don't combine it with Xoph's Blood.
"
KooperT wrote:
"

Yes very possible, I ran uberlabs and just spent 1 regret each time unlearning vaal pact. But you want it for maps.

"

Your character is private but where are you quoting your DPS? If ingame tooltip, you need to learn to ignore those. Only accurate DPS is from Path of Building.

(Make sure all proper buffs are checked in config, especially "Her Embrace")

Also note that PoB shows DPS per magma ball. You are shooting anywhere from 3-13 magma balls per hit depending on wildfire jewels, helm enchant, dying sun etc.

One more question if u dont have xoph u need take avatar of fire in talents of not?if yes can u add tree w/o xoph
"
TonyMoldvana wrote:

can u link that voidforge pob pls?
Xoph's Blood is an overpriced waste of time, don't bother with it. Not only it actually decreases your total HP, it's also an overall DPS decrease. It only covers your enemies in Ash when they hit you, and trust me, you won't get hit often and we have more than enough DPS to delete bosses with Molten Strike alone. Avatar of Fire will very slightly increase your Fire Hit, Fire Explosion and Molten Strike damage, but will reduce the DPS of Lightning/Ice parts of Wild Strike. Since we're a crit build, get an amulet with crit multi/HP and resists if needed, get extra flat phys/extra flat ele/edwa if you have more currency. Here's an example, cost me less than 40c iirc

Last edited by Ikafati on Sep 11, 2018, 3:09:39 PM
any tree without xoph pls?
What do you think about HoA + Anger + herald of purity + enlighten 3 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info