ExileCon

I may go, but being stuck on a plane for over 15 hours each way might be the killer. Might be a good idea to do one in California for the US player base and possible other locations in regions where you have a high player base. Maybe setup a tele-presence for when Chris is speaking/big announcements are made. I'm sure a much larger fan base would turn out than just having the one convention in New Zealand. I did a lookup on travelocity and it's not too expensive for a 3 or 4 day stay but again, the travel time is going to be the killer for a lot of people state-side and other regions who wish to attend.
I suggest that you set aside a large ball room as a "PVP Arena" and then let the convention goers beat each other up in there.
o^_^o
I am not sure if I could attend, but I would want to. My biggest concern would be the travel from SE USA and time required to do so.
I think we need a international competition PVP in the event in a streaming transmission , and a present or premium for the winner of the competition. This atract more players and people for the event and game.

Att: Ruan Oliveira, from Brasil.
I think you should explain first to many players why November is summer. LOL
"
jy03154586 wrote:
I think you should explain first to many players why November is summer. LOL
I would hope the player base is not so brain-dead that they don't understand how seasons work in the other hemisphere.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
I would be very interested in attending
I_NO hasn't posted in this thread so far, so don't make any plans yet.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
No, would never. Just the flight (two way) alone will cost me 1000-1400$ depending on dates from Denmark.

Then there comes living, housing, transport while being there on top of that. Just to talk with people and maybe get a exclusive ingame item, nobody will evar see since we allways play solo in this game like 90% the time.

Which i realize maybe sounds wierd to some, considering how much i spend on suporter packs. But all those money went to support the game atleast.
Maybe, just as long as you don't nerf the refreshment quotas.

In celebrating the launch of 4.0, we've decided that people who have flown in from around the world should only be rationed 1/4 cup of coffee per day of their visit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info