ExileCon

Diamond supporters should get a free invite no?
There should be a virtual ticket with goodie bag aswell i reckon. For all those who can't fly over but still wants to participate? At a decent price we get the full livestream, and a bit extra payment for the goodiebag aswell? or something like that.

Would server both kinds of clientel i think :)

Edit1; Holeeee shiet, 21 hour flight from Sweden not counting the stop in dubai for a few hours. Wish i could come haha.
Last edited by Mahjiza on May 18, 2018, 4:46:06 PM
Definitely be interested live in Christchurch so short flight if its Dorkland way.
You tell me to do this
He tells me to do that
You are all bastards
Go fuck your mother
MEGA-EXPANSION. :O

I would love to go but it's a long and expensive travel from Central Europe...
i love the idea already, unfortunately enough the flight ticket (talking about one way) will be 500+ gbp.
that´s kind of a bummer -_-
Sounds really cool, I probably won't be able to go though.
Hell to the ya I would go, never been to NZ so it's a great excuse =D
Would need a year to plan but I could take 2 weeks and scuba dive New Zealand and hit the convention up. Letssssss dooooo iittttttt
I would LOVE to visit ExileCon, GGG devs and New Zealand at least once! This requires some greater planning and a fairly good amount of $$$ (travelling from Germany <-> New Zealand).

Thanks for sharing this far in advance.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
I'd for sure be interested in attending. I live in New Zealand anyway so the flights won't be too expensive for me, however I'm nowhere near Auckland and my brother who does live up there is planning on moving back down South before the end of 2018 so that's a bit of a bummer :P
Last edited by Scotteeh on May 18, 2018, 5:46:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info