ExileCon

I'd love to hear the talk from your balance guy. lol
Last edited by Bananaplasm on May 18, 2018, 5:52:41 PM
Lots and lots of people live very far away. Someone suggested that you post post player distribution by country; what a great idea!

And how about this: sell virtual ticket/packs with cool stuff and access to live streaming and then use the money collected to surprise 100 (or more) European or American players with airline tickets to the event. Have a random drawing 4 months out with the names of those who have bought a virtual ticket. You would pre sell lots of virtual tickets (with a check box to be in the drawing) and then surprise 100 or more of them with airfare from their home town.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on May 18, 2018, 6:03:27 PM
4.0 Mega Expansion?
Last edited by Kostax on May 18, 2018, 6:05:38 PM
U surely will do a battle royale even there with all attendats right?

#suggestion
would like to go, but then I remember that I am from Latin America and it happens to me :C
Thinking about going.. From Philippines
"
Swag bag potentially containing exclusive microtransactions and some physical items.

I'd like to suggest that if you do this, do like BLiz does. It's ok for the physical items to be limited to physical attendees, but if you include exlusive microtransactions, make them available also to anyone willing to pay for a virtual ticket to watch the event and presentations online.
Let this post mark the day that I began to thoroughly investigate tourist visas to New Zealand. This would be so exciting!
OMG this would be amazing. You could also do maybe a grab bag for those who can't make it kinda like Blizzard does. I would love to go to an Exile con that would be great.
~Play On~
WWW.ELITEOBSIDIANGAMING.COM
Count me in. Hiking in New Zealand is high up on my bucket list. Please give me a reason. And plenty of time to plan ahead. LOL!
O^_^O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info