ExileCon

Could you arrange a live race event at the EXILECON ? Even if top racers arn't all there i find the idea pretty cool, might be able to catch more people interest for racing this way :)
Hf :)
Sounds awesome id love to go. NZ is just so very far away from me it would probably cost too much.
OH well lets hope I can make enough savings till then.
From europe a little bit far and expensive but if it will be somewhere in europe i definitely come.
about 1000 euro for the flight from germany to auckland :(
I'm in!

Sounds like a perfect excuse to visit my favourite country in the world again :) Looking forward to gorging on date scones once more... nom-nom!
Thank you for giving us so much notice!

I'd need to save money for this, but I'd happily fly eleven hours into the future to attend. :D
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I think a lot of cosplayers would like a competition and prizes for then.
Sounds cool, especially as I live in Auckland so no travel costs for me! :)
"
Kormi wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
anyone knows how much would costs few days there? Like food / hotel/ traveling etc..
Travelling there would be the most extreme part of the costs - I checked for November 2018 (schedules for 2019 aren't available) and from Vienna it's around 400€ (500$) per person and direction. Better hotels seem more expensive than usual in a big city, holiday flats surprisingly cheap, from what my quick search revealed (2* hotels from 35$/day/person up - that's nice, 3* hotel from 125$/day/person up - that's expensive, nice little lofts from 100$/day/2 persons up). Food is pretty expensive from what I heard, especially if you are a vegetarian and especially every day stuff like bread, restaurants seem a bit high, but not extremely priced. Overall I'd calculate with around 100-200$/day/person, depending on your needs.

Please feel free to correct my estimations :)

thanks bro, i thought it would be cheaper since it is "non EU" state. But lol, it is actually more expensive.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
we need virtual tickets for that swag bag tbh
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info