ExileCon

wish i could go... anyone have funs boy ,those who will go at least :)
I live on a volcanic island on the other side of the world so I guess I better start thinking about travel arrangements.
Yeah sorry, I can't go. Other people might though.

I'd be more interested in watching the event streamed via twitch or other similar service.
keen
when one is never enough...
WOW! I gotta start saving for this!
IMO should do these in multiple places. Like next year you have to start where it all began: New Zealand. But if y'all plan to keep Exilecon as a continuing thing then the following one could be other place (EU or NA)
Glad to hear that, but unfortunately New Zeland is too far away from Poland, it's too bad!
Something actually local(ish)! Colour me excited :D
Well, it would be a good opportunity to take holidays and come back to NZ during a few weeks. It depends on work planning by the way, it's far away from France :)
Last edited by AsbelFar on May 18, 2018, 6:57:27 AM
I wont be able to attend, but I think a fun idea would be to encourage an Exile Dress code for the party. I can imagine how creative some people may be with costumes...just look at how people dress for events such as ComicCon and the Star Trek Con.

I would also hope that you would provide links to the dev talks (obviously at a later date so as to give attendees that special early access view).

I think this is an excellent idea but due to personal physical restraints I can't fly to NZ, but I truly hope this goes ahead and I am already looking forward to potential YouTube clips from the event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info