Builds for 3.3 incursion?

I am still REALLY new to this game and I'm sure I have only scratched the surface of what the game can offer. That being said from my understanding there isn't a "best build" in this game like there is diablo every season. Learning where to farm and get decent currency or gear or even what gear to sell has been a hassle for me as I'm not quite sure how to judge what gear is worth being new. What are decent builds that you guys think will translate into end game well that I should be able to start a league with...should I save this question for closer to drop for the patch so we know the skills coming out? I just feel lost in the sauce because there is so much to learn...
Last bumped on May 26, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
Sunder is a strong option for newcomers who dont want to juggle flask/positioning with a ranged character but I imagine traps will be fairly strong this league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Got to indulge that clear speed META. We'll probably see a lot of Rangers; all ascendancies. I will probably go with Reave.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
nateo13 wrote:
I just feel lost in the sauce because there is so much to learn...

Best bet is probably to look at good starter builds that worked for 3.2, then read patch notes when they are out and check your personal build list for nerfs.
If at least one build didnt get nerfed, thats the one you start the league with and farm some currency.

Later on, when theorycrafter figured out new top builds, you could switch to one of those if you are interested.

For now you gotta play the guessing game like the rest of us ^^
Usually GGG releases patch notes like 48hrs before the league launches. So unless you understand the game and meta, there is no way you´d be able to figure it out in 48 hrs.
Which means you´ll either start with a selfmade build and hoping for the best or rely on older builds, that worked reliably before and didnt get nerfed.
Last edited by Orbaal on May 17, 2018, 11:15:27 AM
Shield charge / cast on crit: ethereal knives for me
Knowing what you intend to do would help reduce the number of potential builds. While a number of builds specialize in certain parts of the game (Uber Elder, Lab), there's a ton of builds which can reliably and easily farm maps. But knowing if you want to speed run low tier maps or do Red maps and kill bosses is what will differentiate the builds people can suggest.

I highly doubt there will be a lot of nerfs to the current OP builds. It seems like this league is just candy to everyone, so the strong builds of 3.2 should remain.
Would like to try an Elementalist EA or BA build, but if it doesn't look promising it will be the ol' tried and true Chin Sol LA/Barrage....
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I am hoping glacial totems is still really strong, I decided to hold back on this this season to use next.
Whats your strength and whats your weaks.

Are you a fast player? or you like it save?
Melee? Range?

for melee i would say Sunder Build.
for melee with movement i would say Cyclone Build.

and if you want to play save and a little passiv, play Minions. Zombies, Spectre and maybe later Golems.

If they dont nerf this builds too hard ^^
Sunder is popular, but I still prefer Ice Crash. Less damage, but far more safety. Freeze/chill is vastly underrated as a defensive measure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info