Skill Reveal: Siphoning Trap

Completely useless skill... it is a noob trap and no1 that know anything about building a char in PoE will use it. You can kill groups of monsters in less than a second and gain huge mana and life leech just doing so if you know how to make a build... no need for this trap at all.
Make it so the trap will give us 500/s regen no matter how many targets are affected by DoT and it may see some uses while fighting with bosses. Otherwise its even more trash than Conversion Trap.
What a noobtrap skill
Spoiler
do you get it? noobtrap? noob+trap? hahahahaha :/
totally useless on fast paced and/or packed maps which applies to 99.99% of POE maps.

- Best Signature Ever -
I know a lot of you want conversion trap to be reworked, but what about love for domination blow?
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
eralduspr wrote:
Looks great!

Until you realize you basically can get the same result, by just slapping a Life Gain on Hit on pretty any AOE skill, lol...

what? multiple ways to receive a similar result is a new concept? this isn't even something to complain about. lol

Besides life gain on hit doesn't do the same thing at all. You are really stretching it if you think that just because the trap regens life they are basically the same lol

Who the hell cares if it uses a totally different mechanic?? LMAO!

My point is that you can achieve a similar result, and in a much better way, since this skill requires that mobs remains alive, so that you can recover your health/mana, and no sane person will let mobs live for too long during a boss fight, just so that they can leech a bit of life or mana from it, considering you can just heal with other means...

Like other people said, this trap is literally a "trap" to make people think it's gonna be an amazing skill, and just goes to show how out of touch GGG is with their own game!
"
lazerpickle wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
I need to be honest: I HATE TRAPS.

TOOOOOOOOO many traps update/skills on this patch, and I'm not excited.

Would love to see new bow skills, melee ( can we have decent melee skills - not sunder only? ) new spells, new CHAOS skills, etc... Chaos skills is around Essence drain this days.. When Blight and Caustic arrow will get some love?

zzzzzzzzzzz

You ever try reading?

"In addition to the 12 new gems mentioned above, we've reworked around twenty existing skills in order to unlock even more gameplay options. We've made changes to the effects, mechanics, function and balance of these gems to bring them up to the power and quality levels of modern Path of Exile skills. Various systems like Ignite have also been improved."

sure, what about you?

"reworked" seems like... rework.

I asked for NEW melee/bow skills.

Anyway, let's see the patch notes. Too early to say anything. Good buffs to existing skills can be pretty cool too.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 16, 2018, 6:26:43 PM
"
ClickerPro wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Would love to see new bow skills, melee ( can we have decent melee skills - not sunder only? ) new spells, new CHAOS skills, etc... Chaos skills is around Essence drain this days.. When Blight and Caustic arrow will get some love?

zzzzzzzzzzz

Blade Flurry has a 15 million Shaper DPS build and melee needs love. Every brainless build in the game that clears the game with complete dogshit gear is melee. I agree sunder is good, but sunder is good because melee is stronger than everything else to begin with. Melee is fine, but I do agree that it's time for some new bow skills. Barrage has to be the most overused skill in the game because no matter what bow build you are, you barrage for single target. /wrist

Traps and Corpse skills are slow and boring. Can we get some actual fun skills next league please?

melee is shit if you're not playing sunder
BF have a decent single target but feels horrible for clean speed and map clear, I never seen a lvl 100 pusher using a BF, so thats like the 'barrage' from melee skills and wo, who cares
yes, we need new bow skills or atleast fix what we have: burning arrow/split arrow/caustic arrow/explosive arrow -> would love to see new and decent buffs to this skills

I remember back on 2.something when CA and EA was absolutely meta and it was truly amazing to play with this bow skills, it's soooo sad to see its all dead now and If you're using a bow you have to choose between tornado shot or lightning arrow. BORING BORING BORING 2 skills gaming

honestly, imo, traps and coprses will still bad no matter what they do.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 16, 2018, 6:34:47 PM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzz

Ah I see, YOU hate traps so the update sucks ! Got it !
So it's a dot. I guess for the Hall of Grandmasters clearing this might get useful. Otherwise, cold dot dmg has SOOOO MUCH SUPPORT On the tree and everywhere that EVERYBODY is going to use this ...not.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

BF have a decent single target

Decent? BF has literally the best single target in the game, even better than Molten Strike/Barrage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info