Skill Reveal: Siphoning Trap

Where is my "Power Siphon" rework or buff?

Power Siphon change:

Power Siphon now have a chance on generating Powercharges on hit ( 10-30%? )

If you attack while having maximum power charges you will unlease you're inner power, and shoot the number of you're power charges as homeseeking missiles towards nearby enemies. Lose all you're powercharges as a result, but gain a 2 seconds mana regen buff as a after effect.

Power Siphon can only gain up to 1 Power charge at a time /// The homeseeking powercharges can gain power charges.

Something like that.

Many regards a happy poe player

Ferablekeft

Still, no Earthquake buff...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Anyone have any idea how this will work with cluster traps/multiple traps?
"
sidtherat wrote:
i hope someone at GGG reads this stuff and realises just how much their own fault this reaction is.

poe wasnt a racing simulator with TERRIBLE balance and (currently) imploding design - it was a very simple, elegant yet deep game with interwoven mechanics and intricacies. but like ~2 years ago things changed and instead of 'better, fixed' all the new stuff we get is 'better, stronger'

you addicted the playerbase to cheap and stupid power - stuff like Kinetic Blast, Tornado Shot, Vessel Of Vinktar and (luckily gone) vaal pact. you fed them said power with spoons whose capacity rival a small lake.

playerbase got addicted and polarised. playerbase that expects something more than 'you are great player, congrats' message POE gives in abundance - left. because the then beautiful and difficult game is a cheap abuse-or-suffer clicker more similar to mortal combat + forza racing sim than to diablo 1 or 2

people that left (excluding some extreme outliers like myself) expect cheap power and that self-esteem boost that comes from unjust power and free handouts. they expect 3 screen clears in place of current 2 screen clears, they expect 300% movement speed cap in place of current 200%

these players were vein-fed power-creep drug for at least 2 years now

and now you give them this? seriously? and i mean that - SERIOUSLY?

Sums it up nicely.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
Could this be used to trigger EE? Then toss your fire or lightning trap for the kill?

traps don't trigger EE if i remember correctly. it has to be damage directly caused by the player.

-HeaT

That is certainly not true. I played a 3 element EE trapper a couple leagues ago. I cycled between fire, ice and electric trap damage and they all would trigger EE as I cycled through the elements.
I like the skill (because I am weird like that) but...

The sound... man... the sound !

Hearing this non-stop and that loud is going to destroy the players' ears.
Will this proc EE? or is it just a cold decay of hp type deal
500 life/second...

So this delivers my guy from "near-death experience" to "fit as a fiddle" in TEN SECONDS?!? That's just terrible. I'd rather pop a flask instead.
Wow it looks nice !!
searing bond hype
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info