Incursion League FAQ

"
This league smells better then Bestiary.

That's from the lack of pet dander in the air :P
Wohoo, waiting for this :D
The temple is like a map, what you pick up its yours. If you couldnt complete temple for some reason (not manage to kill its boss or disconnect) then you will still have what you have picked, just like in map. So its not all or nothing. Even in incursions portals its not all or nothing, becouse you still get items from monsters at the end of it even if you died or your time has ended. If you faild the incursion the most downside is that your temple will have less rooms = some less chest with prizes.
Last edited by Koscigrob on May 14, 2018, 9:08:14 AM
Very well done with making it map-tier/monster-level dependent and averaging the final temple on those following Grim's point about people only focusing on shortest lowest tier maps possible to run as many temples as possible.

This promises to be an amazing and well thought-out league, very excited. Not at all diminished by the multi-mod flashback race.

What is the Explosives Room though??? Does it vaal all of your currently unlocked rooms if RNGesus was not on your side? ;)
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on May 14, 2018, 7:24:04 AM
pretty excited
"
Koscigrob wrote:
Guys im triggered becouse many of you didnt read what Bex have written

And you tried to explain it in another way, thanks for that, but...

"
Koscigrob wrote:
incrusion

It's incursion, my man. Incursion. Sorry mate, but you just misspelled it too many times (like 10 or 20). Incursion, not incrusion.

"
Koscigrob wrote:
If your time runs up and you will not kill any architect then your future temple will not have any of this rooms, becouse architects couldnt agree and didnt build anything, ok?

Also I'm not sure that this part is correct.
I do hope it wont be like bestiary, or at least please be better than this pokemon league, honestly! :)
Sounds fun
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Almost 2 weeks to launch i read 3 times that "we still didnt decide"

I am %100 sure that you gonna deliever a non-ready league once again.

With full of bugs, full of exploits....
Last edited by codari1 on May 14, 2018, 8:53:04 AM
"
To be clear, this item doesn't triple the implicit mods on other items that you have equipped.

Aww, so no 60% block implicit staves?
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info