Incursion League FAQ

"
codari1 wrote:
"
codari1 wrote:
Almost 2 weeks to launch i read 3 times that "we still didnt decide"

I am %100 sure that you gonna deliever a non-ready league once again.

With full of bugs, full of exploits....

again i am still standing my own thought.
i hope ggg will change my mind,
if not this my last league...

see you all in a well developed game

hint:cyperpunk

You are free to quit your account any day. Preferably yesterday.
Looking forward to trying out the speed meta for a change. i normally don't play that way, so having it thrust upon me by the league mechanic is either
good (i try something new)
or
bad (i play the way i enjoy and miss out on the league mechanic mostly). We'll see how long i can enjoy Zoomzoom.

Breach is back, and we get it every zone? people will be happy/ spoiled again.

@GGG Please don't give up on the experimental leagues that require people to pay attention and reward players that play slightly slower.
Sounds like great fun. Thanks GGG.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
This is looking like a good league for me to have filed for the first week off.

With that said, and I never thought I'd say this, but the thing I'm most looking forward to is an upcoming ziggyd video where he walks us through the *actual* temple-crafting part. It's still really unclear to me how we figure out which architect we *want* to kill.
"And then we Vaal it" (c)

It looks hella more like Breach 2.0 then the Abyss though.
The game becoming more and more awesome for the SSF as the time goes. And that is awesome.
The look and the feel of the league is awesome as well.
It also opens the new horizons for PoE's design.

And we'r gonna kill a shit load of ancient Vaal mobs in the past?

See you in the past, exiles!

Let's make HISTORY boyz!
feels good. Count on me day 1 :)
Cool
I'm a bit worried about having a temple opened in a map still.

This won't affect the "Gotta go fast, never pick anything up!" 1% of folks, but the majority of people ( and the design of the game ) spend several portals going back to hideout to vendor items for currency / offload full inventories of multiple currencies / gems / etc taking up space.

So if you run into the temple when you have 3 portals used up already, that means you have only 2 options to empty your inventory during a temple run ( and temple runs are called treasure troves in this Q%A ). You will be picking up all sorts of items...so it should be expected to be making trips back to hideout to offload the spoils.

This is REALLY bad form with the portal limit inside another instance that has been having you do the exact same thing prior. And this doesn't include deaths either.

This is both going to slow people the hell down, having to figure out all of the loot they are willing to leave behind for no reason other than portal constraints; as well as anger players for having to make these decisions every time. This goes way beyond just normal expectations to do this in map play.

The entire point of this league is to "Indiana Jones" your way through content, but you're telling players they have to leave half of the treasure they find where they found it. This was frustrating as hell in Abyss, and to a lesser extent in Breach; we don't need MORE of this absurd decision "making-for-us" of leaving things on the ground.
\M/
Oh wow. Scrubs are gonna cry about map drops thrice as hard this league, due to not being able to spawn an "appropriate level temple" for themselves.

Can't wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info