Incursion League FAQ

I thought opening a door happens if you kill the architect?
Is this wrong? If yes, are there keys or something to find?
gonna be farming for that +3 endurance charge string of servitude belt
Is there any incentive to not just run t1 beach to get into the temple as fast as possible?
I really hope there's not an emphasis on having to complete things in order to get any rewards, like one of the questions asked that was swiftly sidestepped by it's answer. IE, all loot isn't funneled into the fountain at the end of either incursions or temple, and you can get loot off the "event" / enemies you kill / chests you find / etc. along the way.

If this ends up being an "all or nothing" event, then it's going to be even worse than Abyss, which was already an "all or nothing" league in most regards.

I really wish they would have actually answered that question, and clearly, instead of stating the obvious that you'll get loot from fountains and "if you set up your rooms well". That not what the question was asking at all, or worried about.
What is the role of those keys?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Thx for the info Bex !
Realy excited :)
Is it possible for the item fountain to crash the game , because there are too many items in one spot, and can you reenter your map and then your incursion if it crashes?
All of this sounds sooo goood!
Will we be getting the fishing room?
I have an Alien pet.
Very excited! Just hope the loot fountains and temple runs aren't disappointing and actually worth the effort. Still too many worthless levelling uniques causing disappointment over and over again. A unique drop should make you happy... not only for the alc shards.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info